Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

She's got a Los Angeles T-shirt. Obviously she rocks. She's trying to please us native Angelino squirrels. Some times Russian Goddesses have good taste when it comes to American woodland creatures...

Now she's lacing her shoes. I know of a Siberian hamster who would do that for her.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Nothing like a reverse strip tease ;) 

Tis beautiful regardless which way the clothes are going.

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She's got a Los Angeles T-shirt. Obviously she rocks. She's trying to please us native Angelino squirrels. Some times Russian Goddesses have good taste when it comes to American woodland creatures...

I, think Leora just might have good tastes on a lot of different subjects.

• Upvote 2

Russians are historically incapable of having a decent government. For example: They wanted to populate Siberia with Russians so that they wouldn't be attacked by Mongolians, Chinese, or Japanese on their eastern borders any longer. So they shipped tons of political prisoners and criminals to Siberia, along with railroad workers, miners, etc.

The Tsars and the Bolsheviks should have known they would only need to send ONE goddess like Leora there, and Siberia would come alive with millions of her worshipers.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, scutus said:

Tis beautiful regardless which way the clothes are going.

I, think Leora just might have good tastes on a lot of different subjects.

One of those things is me, After a slight altercation and difference of opinion on a certain topic  last week with a very nice guy, I rather rashly decided to leave the forum for good. Since then after a great deal of thought and a couple of very gracious PM's I have reversed my decision.Opinions is what this forum has always been about, and with exception to the malicious and outrageous posts, should be discussed in an adult and respectful manner.......with this in mind, if I have offended anyone in the past I will be pleased to apologize, either publicly on here or by PM if preferred.....This of course will not alter my stance on the defense of Leora in the event there are spiteful and disrespectful jibes aimed at her.

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

One of those things is me, After a slight altercation and difference of opinion on a certain topic  last week with a very nice guy, I rather rashly decided to leave the forum for good. Since then after a great deal of thought and a couple of very gracious PM's I have reversed my decision.Opinions is what this forum has always been about, and with exception to the malicious and outrageous posts, should be discussed in an adult and respectful manner.......with this in mind, if I have offended anyone in the past I will be pleased to apologize, either publicly on here or by PM if preferred.....This of course will not alter my stance on the defense of Leora in the event there are spiteful and disrespectful jibes aimed at her.

Glad you reconsidered. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Someone has to keep an eye on you smelly.::)

Even though you're not one of the enchanted woodland fluffy tailed creatures you've  kinda grown on me like mold. Lol

• Upvote 3