Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Dog does that quite often.  Every so often they have to replace the rug.

They very seldom take the dog out, for pissing and getting fresh air and exercise. She has an underlay for pissing close to the bathroom door, some sort of paper I guess. Not really the way how to teach dogs. We don´t have a dog but our daughter "lends" her dog every now and then. I take that dog out regularly five times a day.

Just now, kalevipoeg said:

They very seldom take the dog out, for pissing and getting fresh air and exercise. She has an underlay for pissing close to the bathroom door, some sort of paper I guess. Not really the way how to teach dogs. We don´t have a dog but our daughter "lends" her dog every now and then. I take that dog out regularly five times a day.

In all the time they had the Dog I can only recall them taking the dog out once. That was when they moved from the Old Apartment to the New One.   Dogs need lots of Fresh Air & Exercise. You can see the Dog is heavier than it actually should be.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In all the time they had the Dog I can only recall them taking the dog out once. That was when they moved from the Old Apartment to the New One.   Dogs need lots of Fresh Air & Exercise. You can see the Dog is heavier than it actually should be.

Eva has been out numerous times not as often as she should be I have seen several pictures of her outside with Leora. 

In the hallway by the bathroom there is what's called a wee- pad that she does her business on but yes she pees and poops on the carpet in the guest room.. I can't imagine what that rug smells like. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Howard said:

There are just too many captions to use for this picture.

I suggest everyone get creative - supply your own caption.

Pic.jpg  0   221.8 kB

You guys a pitiful!!  Nobody can come up with a witty caption??? 

Here's one:

Eva:      Paul...please!!!  I can't take it any more.  You've poked me twice down there - I'm sore!

Paul:     Relax Eva. Everything looks fine. This time, I'll use some K-Y.