Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

7 hours ago, scutus said:

Leora is treating us to a full display of her (Ass)ets, as only she can do it. A more beautiful full blown ( yes tease) can not be found anywhere at any of the other RLC apartments. I, for one will never tire of it. Having been watching her since 2013, there is no way that she can not do some repetition.

Enjoy what she offers us. Yes, she is doing what she does eighty percent for us, and twenty percent for herself. I, would be just as happy, or maybe even happier if the percentages were reversed. She will be missed by all if she were to leave RLC. IMHO.

It sounds like you had a happier ending than she did.

• Upvote 3

The Goddess is simply amazing. Just hours of eroticism. She has no equal. Did she orgasm twice? It seemed that way.

Her arse dancing is without equal and then can be no finer sight in the world. Yes I have this thing wit that other girl in Barcelona who is really trying hard but there are reasons why I worship The Goddess and they are not just confined to today's performance. Leora is a person who constant grows in everything, her knowledge, her intellect, her maturity, her art, her sexuality, her physicality, her grace and as an entertainer. I do not think entertaining comes as naturally as it does to Nelly but she has worked hard on it, maybe a little too hard at times, and now she is sensuality personified.

ALL HAIL TO THE GODDESS

• Upvote 5

Yes today I got home from work because of lighter illness. Then there's nothing better to just take it easy and switch to the apartment of Goddess Leora, and get to know all the wonderful sensual and beautiful she radiates. Yes, to just see her sit half naked in the guest room with easily stretched legs, probably the best medicine when sick. Thank you lovely Leroa for all the wonderful things you radiate daily. ✨????

• Upvote 4

Foamy is conducting a poll so we can see who is a member to what voyeur site, please if you would take a few minutes to follow this link and let us know what sites you are a member.

Thanks for taking the time help us better serve you.

Well it seems that there is no one going to catch Jasmin for the most beautiful girl ever in the Barcelona apartment poll, but yes you still have time to vote, so if you haven't voted time is running out to cast your vote.

Image result for I Voted Meme

Follow the link:

So it seems that the remarkably beautiful one is in a mood for some music as well as some of her various talents in artistry of the arts & crafts. juli' is really something and a very special person and woman without a doubt. I really do enjoy being afforded privileges of being able to observe different parts of the ways in which she chooses to live her life no matter what she chooses. Of course there are the times when she chooses be erotic and more revealing of herself and her actions and activities that are very much turn-ons and very hot in nature, and the way she is so good and skilled at dancing is but one to mention, but, which are truly great to be afforded privileges to observe, but, then again, there are many things that she chooses to do and does, that are also really interesting. Must be some of the reasons why I love her. She is wonderful .