Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

32 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

Jimbo4 she was in a hurry to go out,

Would you hang around with that dickhead as your only company?

Seriously Robert, This girl is dizzy, she runs around most of the time because she leaves things to the last minute.

• Upvote 1

Have been giving some thought to how far " Leora " has evolved over the years. For the first couple of years her masturbation consisted of purely stimulation of the outer regions of her pussy. Then in August 2015 she first slid her finger inside, which satisfied her curiosity until 9th June 2016 when suddenly a dildo appeared in the wardrobe and then in her hand when bating in the GR, it found its way to her pussy but we didn't see much more of it, perhaps once, for a while. The rest of 2016 passes and then on 8th February this year she surprised everyone with her first venture into anal, although there were a couple of tentative moves with Paul in the GR prior to this date it was not positive. Since that date she has gone from strength to strength, and on 24-February the dildo reappeared and is put to full use quite often...........What I wonder will be her next advancement, because she never stays still for long.....Watch this space, or should I say, watch her on RLC.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Have been giving some thought to how far " Leora " has evolved over the years. For the first couple of years her masturbation consisted of purely stimulation of the outer regions of her pussy. Then in August 2015 she first slid her finger inside, which satisfied her curiosity until 9th June 2016 when suddenly a dildo appeared in the wardrobe and then in her hand when bating in the GR, it found its way to her pussy but we didn't see much more of it, perhaps once, for a while. The rest of 2016 passes and then on 8th February this year she surprised everyone with her first venture into anal, although there were a couple of tentative moves with Paul in the GR prior to this date it was not positive. Since that date she has gone from strength to strength, and on 24-February the dildo reappeared and is put to full use quite often...........What I wonder will be her next advancement, because she never stays still for long.....Watch this space, or should I say, watch her on RLC.

Look-out Paul it could be a strap-on

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Maybe a Suction Cup dildo, use in the shower and guest room.

• Upvote 1

It appears that Leora and Paul are going to do the unthinkable. That being going out together to enjoy each others company on a sunny summer day. Perhaps, as they have done before, going for a hike in the hills.

Boring that it may be. I wonder, will they be ok without their every move being critiqued ?

• Upvote 1