Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

19 minutes ago, scutus said:

It appears that Leora and Paul are going to do the unthinkable. That being going out together to enjoy each others company on a sunny summer day. Perhaps, as they have done before, going for a hike in the hills.

Boring that it may be. I wonder, will they be ok without their every move being critiqued ?

I wonder..

23 minutes ago, scutus said:

It appears that Leora and Paul are going to do the unthinkable. That being going out together to enjoy each others company on a sunny summer day. Perhaps, as they have done before, going for a hike in the hills.

Boring that it may be. I wonder, will they be ok without their every move being critiqued ?

Paying for RLC premium entitles people to critique if they are so inclined.

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yup, swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker. Poor kitty kat !!  :biggrin:

I just love to get you up in your pulpit spewing out your sanctimonious crap.......keep barking little doggy, cause that's all you've got, plenty of bark but no bite.

Yep, but I can look in the mirror with a clear conscious. Ah there must be a burr under his saddle. Just who is the sanctimonious one ? Hmmmm!!!

Have a wonderful day Jimbo. :biggrin:  Continue" your" spewing. Don't let me interfere with your interpretation of the facts.

Just now, RobertParker_88 said:

I'm was hoping Casanova the smooth-talking charmer who has mastered the art of wooing Leora would go out for the day so Leora would bate for us.

Actually, I was expecting another bike ride. For the same reason.

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yep, but I can look in the mirror with a clear conscious. Ah there must be a burr under his saddle. Just who is the sanctimonious one ? Hmmmm!!!

Have a wonderful day Jimbo. :biggrin:  Continue" your" spewing. Don't let me interfere with your interpretation of the facts.

You had your chance before, and you couldn't put up little doggy, I think you must be female ,because a man would have the guts to put his money where his mouth is.........Again I tell you, Put up or shut up. Stop barking and be a man and bite...or are you as toothless as you are gutless. 

We are done

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

I've heard that before !!!  Seems the bark works just as good as the bite.    :biggrin:

I am still waiting for you to put up,but that won't happen, but as usual, like a child you have to have the last word, OK little puppy, you have bark, but when you mature you might bite, but until then go play with the other little ones, because the grown ups can see right through you. Watch you don't slip on that BS you have produced......have a nice day with the other little one.....Toodles.

PS: I will not reply to anything else you write, until you grow some balls and produce something tangible .

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am still waiting for you to put up,but that won't happen, but as usual, like a child you have to have the last word, OK little puppy, you have bark, but when you mature you might bite, but until then go play with the other little ones, because the grown ups can see right through you. Watch you don't slip on that BS you have produced......have a nice day with the other little one.....Toodles.

PS: I will not reply to anything else you write, until you grow some balls and produce something tangible .

Poor doggie been hupping to many pillows lol hehehe only joking

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RobertParker_88 said:

I'm was hoping Casanova the smooth-talking charmer who has mastered the art of wooing Leora would go out for the day so Leora would bate for us.

Unfortunate as it may be, it is very near, if not already a time when nothing will be able to occur for a period of time, no matter who is, or should I say who is not, around.  :sad: