Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Hi Leora

As you always do, you gave more than what you have received. I think it was little for you, and you did not even reach orgasm. But ... it was good while it lasted.
Thank you both

They just had sex in the guest room.  Did anyone else watch? It was great.  After having sex in several positions Leora  got off by fingering her ass and pussy while blowing Paul.  Great camera angles on the free camera.  Nothing got in the way of seeing her beautiful body or hearing her moaning.  It was great.  

• Upvote 1

ok guys and gals. i am so pissed right now. i got to meet Leora in person last night. we hit it off great. we got naked i got to eat her lick her sweet ass. and about the time i got ready to make love to her. MY OLD LADY WOKE ME UP. i'm thinking thats grounds for divorce. what do you guys thing????

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

ok guys and gals. i am so pissed right now. i got to meet Leora in person last night. we hit it off great. we got naked i got to eat her lick her sweet ass. and about the time i got ready to make love to her. MY OLD LADY WOKE ME UP. i'm thinking thats grounds for divorce. what do you guys thing????

It would be if you told her why ! Permanent coitus interruptess for sure. :blush:

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

Depends very much on what your old lady woke you up for....:angel:

• Upvote 1