Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

51 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

thats great but did she go

Well now let's see here, gone for a week while on vacation, gone everyday for nearly half or more of everyday with the companion since the return from vacation over a week ago now, and now gone nearly almost all the time since shortly after the companion has been gone for his supposed employment for today. So, yes, I'd say that is to be considered that she is in fact gone. Not there, not around, vacated the premises, gone away from the apartment, no matter where to, gone is gone.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

2 hours ago jimbo4 said:     

Surely he did not say that. That would be an example of his "PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREFECT" character.

At least now jimbo, your are aiming your "excellent personality" at me. Instead of Leora!! Definitely a case of rhinotraceitis . I hope you get to feeling better. ::)     Have a wonderful day.

Keep yapping bitch !  that's all you are capable off. 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Keep yapping bitch !  that's all you are capable off. 

Maybe the other members of this forum might be also wondering why Mr. Ego Maniac in fat kitties fur was so anxious to announce a certain member of RLC closing a CamCaps account. Perhaps he had to make it look like some one else's problem to cover his misgivings. Kitty is getting sensitive to this little puppies bark. Maybe, just maybe this puppies insinuations are too close to the truth.

I, hope he is not coming down with the FLUE !    Have a wonderful day.   :shy:

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Maybe the other members of this forum might be also wondering why Mr. Ego Maniac in fat kitties fur was so anxious to announce a certain member of RLC closing a CamCaps account. Perhaps he had to make it look like some one else's problem to cover his misgivings. Kitty is getting sensitive to this little puppies bark. Maybe, just maybe this puppies insinuations are too close to the truth.

I, hope he is not coming down with the FLUE !    Have a wonderful day.   :shy:

That's all you do have bitch, a puppies bark,and an over active and conspiratorial imagination, As you have been told repeatedly, " Put up or shut up " , Maybe the other members of this forum might also be wondering why you are so full of piss and importance, with nothing to substantiate your wild claims but hot air. I will say this one last time.....I had NOTHING to do with a certain member of RLC closing a CamCaps account, Myself and some other members of this forum do know who is allegedly responsible.... so fill your boots slug.....let us all know. you will never get a better opportunity. Produce the facts or retract your accusations. That's what adults do. 

Well what a surprise, the apartment is not once again vacant today, yet, but the day is still not over. Even so, very little of interest has occurred and most of the day has already passed by. Though it appears more and more so that it is time to move on in life to other situations or endeavors to explore where subjects or activities of interest may be more available.