Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, TheDude212 said:

Well that was evil. she just had to go to the bathroom when we got to the good part.

Not the first time, and probably not the last time. But who knows, someone might be recording.
It looks very promising in those blurry thumbnails.

Morning everyone...I haven't read any posts yet but just wanted to say 1 thing. I must admit, I don't watch all of Leora's bates, but I've seen plenty. For me, the one she's just done in the shower with the dildo is up there with the best she's ever done...Superb Leora, and a massive thank you at incredible moment with us and getting my Wednesday off to the best start...She looked awesome in Cam 6...WOW!!

Just 1 complaint...can you do bates these bates 10mins later cos I'm trying to eat my breakfast girl...:tongue::biggrin::heart:

OK, lets start reading...:cool:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for that Olgasvi, Yo Paul, how about instead of leering at her and walking out of the room after you both cum, why not try laying down next to her , hold her and savor the moment.

Heavens forbid he should ever think to do that, that would involve thinking of someone else's feelings apart from his own.

• Upvote 1

Fortunately, I happened to be observing at the time to have the privilege and opportunity to observe the sensually hot and passionate session of the lovely one when on the couch in the living room, but it appeared and seemed that she had satisfied herself enough then when she seemed to reach the level of an ultimate feeling of satisfaction and soon after proceeded to get up and go to the bathroom, and aside from this, I had to leave also, so unfortunately, I missed any further privilege and opportunity to observe anything else at the time from the beautiful one.  :sad:

10 hours ago, Alma_BigAss said:

Video de lo que realmente interesa, y sin cortes. 

https://mab.to/htp46b16G (4/07/17 video completo)

@Alma_BigAss This is my video (posted 15 Hours ago) you re-posted, CHUUUT is my Tag label, you change the title and cut the intro but that stay my work, it's bad to use the work and take the credit of other people  :cry: / Este es mi video que volver a publicar :cry:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

@Alma_BigAss This is my video (posted 15 Hours ago) you re-posted, CHUUUT is my Tag label, you change the title and cut the intro but that stay my work, it's bad to use the work and take the credit of other people  :cry: / Este es mi video que volver a publicar :cry:

yes.... have you thought the chance to upload your vids without the ridiculous long intro?

do you think it would stop people from cutting and reuploading? it is annoying

• Upvote 3

I have noticed that it has been implied that after the session of self satisfaction activity of the lovely Leora which occurred on the living room couch as recent as yesterday morning while wearing a blue top, that when it appeared she had finished and got up and went to the bathroom, that then she proceeded to indulge in more of self satisfaction activity while in the tub. But after noticing when another member of RLC posted when that second activity occurred, it appeared that it was after all earlier this morning instead of yesterday morning shortly after the session on the living room couch. It must have indeed been at quite a time later judging by RLC replay only being available for up to 24 hours after cap., because it was and is still available in the RLC replay option. Unfortunately, I currently have no tokens or would aquire the caps. available in the RLC replay option of the second session to share.