Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

50 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

@Alma_BigAss This is my video (posted 15 Hours ago) you re-posted, CHUUUT is my Tag label, you change the title and cut the intro but that stay my work, it's bad to use the work and take the credit of other people  :cry: / Este es mi video que volver a publicar :cry:

Rod001:  Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

@curious My intro is my sign if you don't like it, like i said before you just need to go 50sec later for start the video ^^, for the re-uploading you think i'm so stupid for not knowing that never happens (see RLC using many way for fight the copying  and it never wins). The people here on CC need just to be a little bit respectful with the people who share Pics & Vids & Discuss for give a little live to this good site. Life is so short enjoy it and for the rest, you know what ..... i don't care. End of discussion :cool:

• Upvote 4

Have to agree with the other guys Alma_BigAss... Although we enjoy and appreciate your video work, we would prefer not to have the long intro's. We are only interested in Leora and not some guy on a motorbike.

Other than that.... keep up the good work. We really do appreciate it.... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Have to agree with the other guys Alma_BigAss... Although we enjoy and appreciate your video work, we would prefer not to have the long intro's. We are only interested in Leora and not some guy on a motorbike.

Other than that.... keep up the good work. We really do appreciate it.... :biggrin:

Guys Guys !!  "Never look a gift horse in the mouth" as the old saying goes, If I hadn't got it and someone made it available, I would take it whichever way it was presented, I would always be able to fast forward to the start. Always be grateful for small mercies. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Guys Guys !!  "Never look a gift horse in the mouth" as the old saying goes, If I hadn't got it and someone made it available I would take it whichever way it was presented, I would always be able to fast forward to the start. Always be grateful for small mercies. :biggrin:

Agreed, and as Rod001 merely was, and as has in the past, gracious enough to share what he did not have to, thanks is certainly deserved to him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rod001 said:

@Alma_BigAss  Este es mi video (publicado hace 15 horas) se vuelve a enviar, chuuut es mi sello etiqueta, cambia el título y cortar la intro, pero que permanezca mi trabajo, que es malo para utilizar la obra y tomar el crédito de OTH er personas  / Este es mi vídeo Que Volver a Publicar  :cry: :cry:

No es el mismo video. El primero video que subiste ayer (después de esperar 35 minutos de descarga) cuando me dispongo a verlo me doy cuenta que no hay ninguna escena de Leora masturbándose, solo de ella mirando el PC :dodgy:.

Del segundo enlace no puedo opinar porque ni siquiera lo descargué, pensando que sería igual que el anterior, es decir recortado sin la escena.

Por otra parte, el video que he subido hace 2 horas lo cojí a través de una pagina web, no a través de un enlace tuyo. Por lo tanto no es mi culpa que tu video lo haya estado usando otras personas.

Lo subí aquí con la única intención de que todos viéramos la escena de Leora masturbandose, cosa que tu no hiciste porque lo recortaste, del segundo video repito que no puedo opinar porque ni siquiera lo descargué ;)

22 minutes ago, Alma_BigAss said:

No es el mismo video. El primero video que subiste ayer (después de esperar 35 minutos de descarga) cuando me dispongo a verlo me doy cuenta que no hay ninguna escena de Leora masturbándose, solo de ella mirando el PC :dodgy:.

Del segundo enlace no puedo opinar porque ni siquiera lo descargué, pensando que sería igual que el anterior, es decir recortado sin la escena.

Por otra parte, el video que he subido hace 2 horas lo cojí a través de una pagina web, no a través de un enlace tuyo. Por lo tanto no es mi culpa que tu video lo haya estado usando otras personas.

Lo subí aquí con la única intención de que todos viéramos la escena de Leora masturbandose, cosa que tu no hiciste porque lo recortaste, del segundo video repito que no puedo opinar porque ni siquiera lo descargué ;)

Hay que aprender a leer un poco...

En el segundo video está lo que estabas buscando...

@Alma_BigAss  The first video... if you have take the time to translate the text include in the first video you know it's only for the fans of Leora and it's the 24min  part before the bates (no excuses) :angel:, also you have see the tag in the first video,  it's more of six months i use the same new tag (CHUUUT@2017)  if you have download other of my videos you have probably seen it and also on the pictures i sharing, so thanks in the future for not re-posted my work here on CC, have a nice afternoon or evening :cool:.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

@Alma_BigAss   El primer vídeo ... si tiene tomar el tiempo para traducir el texto incluirá en el primer video que saber que es sólo para los fanáticos de Leora y es la parte 24min antes de que los Bates (no hay excusas)  :angel:, también tiene ver el etiqueta en el primer video, que es más de seis meses i utilizar la misma etiqueta nueva ( chuuut @ 2017) si usted tiene descarga otra de mis videos es probable que haya visto y también en las fotos que comparten, así que gracias en el futuro para no re-publicado mi trabajo aquí en la CC, tienen un agradable tarde o noche  :cool:.

Antes de masturbarse por lo tanto no es el mismo video, aunque si del mismo autor, que en este caso tu. De la masturbación solo he visto fotos que has subido, pero no videos. Los videos los subistes recortados para que no se viera la acción... :sad: (Aun me pregunto el porqué no decidiste compartirlo pero tus razones tendrás). Por eso cuando vi el video en otro lugar, decidí compartirlo aquí para que todo el mundo lo pudiera disfrutar ;) 

@Alma_BigAss Grrrrrrrrr, are you stupid or you play with me, i have share the video with the bates 1 hours after the first, i don't work for CC i share for the pleasure of the CC members, i have also my IRL (Real life) so here is the end of discussion^^.