Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Perhaps the lovely woman will be in a mood for some of the variety of good music that she chooses to listen to at times and to in turn be in a mood for some good dance in which she seems to enjoy in doing so much at times, but yet lately has been seeming to be in a limited feeling of or much of any mood for any dancing other than in quite short gestures or movements of dance and usually at times only when her companion seems to be there at the apartment also so it seems. Some of the ways in which she moves when dancing is certainly amazing to say the least and she is without a doubt very talented and good at dancing and is also very attractive when doing so as is in most everything she chooses to do.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

Leora you so need a Australian man to spoil you and love you. Let me know if I can be of help. :)

Who you got in mind Robert, Mick Dundee, or Dame Edna Everage ?:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Apartment cleaning chores, well that is not much in a way of interest and I am sure no enjoyment for the lovely woman to do. Surely she does keep a tidy and clean residence as that has to be at least the forth if not fifth time she has chosen to engage in apartment chores since returning from her vacation time away. I understand and also believe in the necessity of a tidy and clean residence, but it does not appear truly necessary this soon after the last time she has done so, but perhaps she may want to just to pass some time. Perhaps also, one should consider themselves somewhat more often instead being as concerned about someone else they never get any assistance from when it relates to such matters.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apartment cleaning chores, well that is not much in a way of interest and I am sure no enjoyment for the lovely woman to do. Surely she does keep a tidy and clean residence as that has to be at least the forth if not fifth time she has chosen to engage in apartment chores since returning from her vacation time away. I understand a necessity of a tidy and clean residence, but it does not appear truly necessary this soon after the last time it was done by her, but perhaps she may want to just to pass some time. Perhaps also, one should consider themselves a bit more often instead being as concerned about someone else they never get any assistance from when it relates to such matters.

It is not unusual for her to give the apartment a thorough clean twice each week. 

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It is not unusual for her to give the apartment a thorough clean twice each week. 

Someone has to clean up all the head lice and nose crumbs numb nuts leaves all over. 

• Upvote 3