Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

35 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It depends on the country I think. Certainly by most definitions I qualify. In the UK there was a boom '46-'50 for obvious reasons but then a sharp dip until 1957 which then continued to about 1973 peeking at about 1963 as high as the post war level. In the US I think it's commonly set at '46-'64. 
There's a lot of rubbish spoken about the power and wealth of the Baby Boomers but you know what I would swap in an instant growing up in '70s and early '80s Britain for growing up now. we Baby Boomers went through a lot of shit to get where we are and didn't fucking moan that we couldn't buy a house at 25 - we were lucky to have a job and in the '70s lucky to have a light! Nor did we spend £400 on a fucking phone. Kids are fucking lucky nowadays and I wished they'd shut up. Once they get to 40 and don't own a home come back to me, but not after you've spent £20K on your third fucking wedding. Rant over.

Lol. Spoken like a true Boomer BB! Thank you, interesting. I know it was my Dad's favorite times and you're right about the moaning, he may sure I earned everything. If I left my football jersey (NEW) on the floor, he would toss it into the incinerator. I learn from that day on. God forbid if I brought home a B, no Christmas for me, (hey, I sound like a rapper) even though my Mom, took care of it behind my Dad's back. I have a sister, I bought her three Laptops and two Cell phones, in 16 + months. (yes, I have insurance), but they are aware, it was no accident and I'm not going to lie about it. NO Consideration at all my sister breaks everything when things aren't going her way. (yes I love my sister, but like you said, "Kids are fucking lucky nowadays and I wished they'd shut up." Most of everything they do is obvious, I'm turned off, even though, it shouldn't be a concern to me.. :smile:

Edited by ROCKHARD
  • Upvote 1

Apartment has been vacant all day this day there. Could the quite appealing dance moves and dancing while listening to music while in between and amongst the routine of regular residence chores while adorning a really nice red lingerie outfit spanning out over most of the day yesterday been a ploy for attraction of and to accumulate cam hits and time because of knowingly not planning on being there almost all day today there so far perhaps ? Whatever the case or reason may have been, I must profess that the talented woman surely chose to do it in style. She is an amazingly attractive and giftedly talented and intelligent woman who seems to always be well meaning in her endeavors. I know she is certainly missed when she is not around.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apartment has been vacant all day this day there. Could the quite appealing dance moves and dancing while listening to music while in between and amongst the routine of regular residence chores while adorning a really nice red lingerie outfit spanning out over most of the day yesterday been a ploy for attraction of and to accumulate cam hits and time because of knowingly not planning on being there almost all day today there so far perhaps ? Whatever the case or reason may have been, I must profess that the talented woman surely chose to do it in style. She is an amazingly attractive and giftedly talented and intelligent woman who seems to always be well meaning in her endeavors. I know she is certainly missed when she is not around.

For the first time in almost two weeks I have found a hot spot where I am able to get limited wifi whilst I am on vacation in 🇹🇷 Turkey. So I just could not resist in really pissing you of Nicholas, not vindictive you understand, but just to remind you that when your luck is out,  then no matter what , nothing is going to make things better when Sod's law ( sometimes referred to as Murphy's  law ) strikes.

If the status quo remains, and all things being equal, then tomorrow Wednesday, you could see Paul at home for the day..... ( nothing personal Paul, but couldn't you find a job that occupies seven days per week, don't worry about the Little One, we will look after her.) Then on Thursday if you pray hard enough to the God of erections, she might give you all a treat before......wait for it......She is due for her monthly visit from Mother Nature from possibly Friday onwards.......and that dear friends is " Sod's Law "

When the great God of foul play is pissed, he really takes it out on the good guys.......

I don't know why I am joking about it, I return home Saturday night, and if my prediction is correct, then my weekend is really fucked up.

Get praying.......

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

For the first time in almost two weeks I have found a hot spot where I am able to get limited wifi whilst I am on vacation in 🇹🇷 Turkey. So I just could not resist in really pissing you of Nicholas, not vindictive you understand, but just to remind you that when your luck is out,  then no matter what , nothing is going to make things better when Sod's law ( sometimes referred to as Murphy's  law ) strikes.

If the status quo remains, and all things being equal, then tomorrow Wednesday, you could see Paul at home for the day..... ( nothing personal Paul, but couldn't you find a job that occupies seven days per week, don't worry about the Little One, we will look after her.) Then on Thursday if you pray hard enough to the God of erections, she might give you all a treat before......wait for it......She is due for her monthly visit from Mother Nature from possibly Friday onwards.......and that dear friends is " Sod's Law "

When the great God of foul play is pissed, he really takes it out on the good guys.......

I don't know why I am joking about it, I return home Saturday night, and if my prediction is correct, then my weekend is really fucked up.

Get praying.......

LOL. No worries mate. For one of Nicholas's law's is "Better To Be Pissed Off, Than To Be Pissed On". But on a more serious note, not p.o.ed in the least, though perhaps maybe somewhat disappointed in being reminded of some unfortunate upcoming events of which I am already quite aware of. IMO, as far as he goes, I would think that someone of his age would be concerned about making as much money as he could as it seemed he may have been attempting to do for a short time period when he first became employed away from the apartment, but yet since has been not working as nearly as much. Perhaps a bill free residence being provided combined with some laziness has quite a bit of influence on a decision of that nature, or perhaps the amount of available working hours was just merely scaled back for some reason. Been curious as to where you have been bud. Hope you've been having a good one on holiday. Stay safe there in Turkey and travels home jimbo.

11 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps a bill free residence being provided combined with some laziness has quite a bit of influence on a decision of that nature, or perhaps the amount of available working hours was just merely scaled back for some reason.

It could be. Does he work at home? I am normally watching The Goddess and when he is home alone he seems, as always, to mainly be sleeping. He used to do a lot of stuff at night but I have always felt when she is away he seems lost.

40 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

I have a feeling that this one was for them and not for us, for a change....it was as genuine as we've seen from them. But I may be wrong.

Well the location may have been a bit for us. Would have loved the 69 to have been the other way around - I don't mean Paul on top - but yes pretty good. Actually when I saw him come up behind her I did actually switch away from the feed but I am glad I went back. If he didn't satisfy her, the truth is most men don't, even if they make an effort but hopefully it's the thought that counts.