Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

28 minutes ago, rebliz said:

What a philosophic desiccation the subject here (in my point of view) is not how she looks but how the panties looks

Don't like them. They ride up her hips/stomach as if they're panties belonging to grandma.

...and speaking of hips, she's getting a little soft. If you see how she looked 3 years ago, you can see she gained a few pounds.  If you're in your 40s+, you kinda have a pass gaining a few pounds.  If you don't exercise regularly and watch what you eat, 40 is the magic number when things start going south.

But when you're in your 20s and you can see a difference in body shape within three years, you have to take notice and do something. Otherwise, things will get worse quicker when that 4-0 rolls around.

But I'd still hit that all day long and 3x on Sunday.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It appears that the mommies boy is wanting to lay-out from work again tomorrow. He wants to strut or lounge around the apartment when he has only been having a few sniffles and coughs every now and then and have her pamper and play-up to him like a mother would. But he will be up and doing everything just as he always does. It is my opinion that he is a put on or pretender who is very immature acting and behaving for his age, and not to mention he is one very lazy male for his age. When and if he lays out from work tomorrow, he will then be satisfied because he will have affectively made it to the weekend of which he does not work anyway. Then he will only have 2 days of work in for this week. It should not be any concern of them ever leaving the project anytime soon for any that may, because they will never have the money to. If he eventually loses his employment, then they will be back to only depending on the monthly subsistence allowance of which they receive from RLC. Someone may then begin to give more of serious thought as to what kind of financial security that particular person actually and truly has at that persons current age in that relationship. :dodgy:

LMAO! I AGREE! But it really don't matter, what we post... Paul can get work in a lot of places, and he is definitely a shy one. (being on Cam - a momma's boy) Leora needs to work in her profession, besides the adventure with RLC, in my opinion... Socialize with real people and at the same time get your body moving. The world needs Leora. Her smile, intelligence, and heart. The passion for helping animals and the unfortunate. It does not matter if I see her bate or not. I witness her pleasuring herself many times. My affection toward Leora, is strictly fantasy, like most here. I wish her and Paul all that life has to offer them both. I just hope one day, Leora, acknowledges my post before is all done.... I am honored to have her in my life... Leora has brought so much happiness in my relationship and I thank her dearly for it...:smile:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

LMAO! I AGREE! But it really don't matter, what we post... Paul can get work in a lot of places, and he is definitely a shy one. (being on Cam - a momma's boy) Leora needs to work in her profession, besides the adventure with RLC, in my opinion... Socialize with real people and at the same time get your body moving. The world needs Leora. Her smile, intelligence, and heart. The passion for helping animals and the unfortunate. It does not matter if I see her bate or not. I witness her pleasuring herself many times. My affection toward Leora, is strictly fantasy, like most here. I wish her and Paul all that life has to offer them both. I just hope one day, Leora, acknowledges my post before is all done.... I am honored to have her in my life... Leora has brought so much happiness in my relationship and I thank her dearly for it...:smile:

I like your response here as almost always Rock. There's just one small sliver of conjecture of which I want to profess. Though that with his supposed education and training in the electrical/electronics field, it would definitely give him a likely better advantage of possible employment opportunities more so than perhaps many others in that part of the world, knowing how the economy has been in Russia for quite some time now, and though it has slowly been supposedly getting better, Russia's economy is still severely lacking and there are many who still find it very difficult to find employment. A very large number of the Russian population has difficulty in locating and obtaining employment. So I'm not so sure about the implication that he can get work in a lot of places. They were with RLC for over 2 1/2 and nearly 3 years before he finally located and obtained decent employment elsewhere away from the apartment that he has now, even though he would try to do repair work on items such as headphones, ham-radio components, and sometimes stereo type components on a part-time basis at the apartment for those first couple of years. He was attached to a reserve military branch division for the first several years as well, and would only have to leave the apartment for training for one month during they're first year in the current apartment after moving there from the first, then two weeks the second year. He must have completed his service or got kicked out because he has not had to leave for those length of periods in the last couple of years since then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Don't like them. They ride up her hips/stomach as if they're panties belonging to grandma.

...and speaking of hips, she's getting a little soft. If you see how she looked 3 years ago, you can see she gained a few pounds.  If you're in your 40s+, you kinda have a pass gaining a few pounds.  If you don't exercise regularly and watch what you eat, 40 is the magic number when things start going south.

But when you're in your 20s and you can see a difference in body shape within three years, you have to take notice and do something. Otherwise, things will get worse quicker when that 4-0 rolls around.

But I'd still hit that all day long and 3x on Sunday.

Howard, that’s never a positive way to go. What gives us the authority to go around insulting others. Something like, “Who died and made us perfect? If someone asks if you’re going to eat “all that” emphatically say, “Yeah, it’s delicious, and I’m getting seconds. (The truth is, Howard is right, about your body shape for your age.) I Love everything about your shape. We live in a society whose ideal of beauty is so narrow that few men and women fit into it, and most of us feel our bodies aren’t good enough. In my eyes, your body is perfect and I know you feel the same... Only a suggestion, get a stationary bike. I use it every day while indulging on everyone's post, especially Howards. Lol. I would hit her for eternity if Leora wills it..:smile:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

Howard, that’s never a positive way to go. What gives us the authority to go around insulting others. Something like, “Who died and made us perfect? If someone asks if you’re going to eat “all that” emphatically say, “Yeah, it’s delicious, and I’m getting seconds. (The truth is, Howard is right, about your body shape for your age.) I Love everything about your shape. We live in a society whose ideal of beauty is so narrow that few men and women fit into it, and most of us feel our bodies aren’t good enough. In my eyes, your body is perfect and I know you feel the same... Only a suggestion, get a stationary bike. I use it every day while indulging on everyone's post, especially Howards. Lol. I would hit her for eternity if Leora wills it..:smile:

My post was an OBSERVATION. There isn't one insult. In fact, one could say I'm objectifying women (shame...shame on me) by saying about Leora "...I'd still hit that all day long and 3x on Sunday".

Truth is, *she* should be so lucky that I'm willing to give up my body to her for an evening's worth for her pleasure (I'd just lay on my back, 'stiff',...maybe think about baseball and enjoy apple pie... and patiently wait until she's had her three orgasms). :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

My post was an OBSERVATION. There isn't one insult. In fact, one could say I'm objectifying women (shame...shame on me) by saying about Leora "...I'd still hit that all day long and 3x on Sunday".

Truth is, *she* should be so lucky that I'm willing to give up my body to her for an evening's worth for her pleasure (I'd just lay on my back, 'stiff',...maybe think about baseball and enjoy apple pie... and patiently wait until she's had her three orgasms). :biggrin:

LMAO! I told my girlfriend, I'll be hearing from Howard. Thanks for the post! OK, observation is a good word... I cannot argue with that. I kind of contradicted myself, by saying she needed to lose a few a month ago. I had to remove my post and my girlfriend put me in the doghouse for a week. (no pussy) She told me, to never play with someone's feelings, especially a woman's, when it comes to compliments and issues. she's right on all levels. Insulting a person, or observing is never a positive way to go. "It’s not a reflection of the real person, but the imagination of a man's stupidity." :smile:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

Pauls facial expressions shows he would rather be somewhere else and in fact looking at him it appears he is thinking, "let's get this rent paid and get through so I can go get on the computer", and I am almost positive Leora is thinking, "One pair, two pair, three pair of shoes.  One pair, two pair, three pair of panties...."

shame , he does  not know how lucky he is .. 

LMAO! I told my girlfriend, I'll be hearing from Howard. Thanks for the post! OK, observation is a good word... I cannot argue with that. I kind of contradicted myself, by saying she needed to lose a few a month ago. I had to remove my post and my girlfriend put me in the doghouse for a week. (no pussy) She told me, to never play with someone's feelings, especially a woman's, when it comes to compliments and issues. she's right on all levels. Insulting a person, or observing is never a positive way to go. "It’s not a reflection of the real person, but the imagination of a man's stupidity." :smile:

I don't understand your position to say about virtual figure that she add some pounds to here weight is insulting? you all lost your mind the person that exposed him self (not only his body he expose all his life) to the public have to take the chances to get criticism (if he listen or read) good or bed.

As I can see Howard is right she increased some (not few) pounds to here weight you cam see it clearly from behind on the ass and the upper part of the legs. for example look from behind at Leorra and look at Martina how they standing Leora can't or used to stand with closed legs.

In all that only the person himself can except, reject, ignore or insulting from these words he need any lawyer    

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

I don't understand your position to say about virtual figure that she add some pounds to here weight is insulting? you all lost your mind the person that exposed him self (not only his body he expose all his life) to the public have to take the chances to get criticism (if he listen or read) good or bed.

As I can see Howard is right she increased some (not few) pounds to here weight you cam see it clearly from behind on the ass and the upper part of the legs. for example look from behind at Leorra and look at Martina how they standing Leora can't or used to stand with closed legs.

In all that only the person himself can except, reject, ignore or insulting from these words he need any lawyer    

First of all, don't ever compare Leora with anyone in this project. She is in a class by herself and I don't need to point that out.(IMO) I believe everyone here is aware of your statement Rebliz, and I am sure the people in these apartments know about getting flack from people like you and me included. Sure there are times we ignore the facts! But I'm not in it for hurting anyone's feelings including yours. Fortunately, dealing with negative criticism is relatively easy, so long as you learn to accept it for what it is. Once you understand why criticism happens, it eliminates its negative impact and allows Leora, to focus on what matters the most, her way of life.

Because I enjoy posting lots of material on the internet to a well-rounded audience, I get negative criticism regularly. In fact, the better my work, the more likely it is that at least one person will criticise it or criticise me for writing it. Like you, that's what I find fascinating. (the unknown)  And we all did lose our minds when we first laid eyes on The Goddess. Leora is an amazingly strong woman, and she will decide for herself, when or were, with or without anyone's support... Do you feel me

Rebliz? :smile:

• Like 2

First of all, don't ever compare Leora with anyone in this project. She is in a class by herself and I don't need to point that out. 

1. For you not for me for me she just cam girl not for money (or maybe she got some bonus) use sex to buy funs or groupies others lives despite thee cameras she live for the cameras

2. I will compare any one I want to any one else

3. Have a nice day  

BTW, If I feel need to respond to the rest I will do it later

51 minutes ago, rebliz said:

1. For you not for me for me she just cam girl not for money (or maybe she got some bonus) use sex to buy funs or groupies others lives despite thee cameras she live for the cameras

2. I will compare any one I want to any one else

3. Have a nice day  

BTW, If I feel need to respond to the rest I will do it later

My apologies Rebliz, I should of said in my opinion.. Of course you can say anything you like... Knock yourself out.. Since you sound like you know what’s happening in the lives of these young people, tell me, how do you know so much? I’m a curious type of guy.. Thx :shy:

• Like 2