Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Hi all, I just wanted to say that Paul is five years that never brings from any that magnificent woman that corresponds to the name of Leora is just a gypsy!!!!!!! And without driver's license!!!! Without her she would be for...... bye Gypsy:heart:

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I must say I've never noticed Paul bring home flowers or a present for Leora. Some romance wouldn't hurt Paul.

I have come to the conclusion that Paul is never going to change, right or wrong she must like the way he is, or she would not still be with him, perhaps she enjoys his rugged uncompromising way, maybe its all part of her persona, fitting in with he love of Heavy Metal, and even perhaps the new black underwear with the straps is influenced by heavy metal dancers and followers of the likes of Guns and Roses and Motley Crew ..... I am not alone I am sure in admitting she is a very complex and sometimes chaotic girl, which all adds to her mystique.

I also am not sure if before she met Paul she had many lovers, if not then she has never been made love to properly, Yes!! she has been fucked by Paul, but I cannot remember him ever making love to her as a woman should be made love to, with plenty of sensual foreplay and affection and post orgasm attentiveness . 

Digressing slightly, I have just last night returned from Antalya Turkey, where out of a total of six million tourists this year 60% were Russian and the other 40% were predominantly British and German, So Leora and Paul, if you want a good all inclusive beach holiday with temperatures at 30-35 C in September and October, forget about the Black sea or Romania...PM me and I will send you details.:cool: 

• Like 2

Paul and Leora or childhood sweethearts. I doubt either one dated anyone seriously prior to hook-up. OTOH, I've read here in the US the average age a public school attending teenager loses her virginity is at 15 yrs of age.

• Like 1

It appears to me Paul wants to fool around in the living room.  She is naked, flashing her pussy to him and to the camera, and laying her head on his lap.  He positioned his crotch near her mouth and moved his hand to her breasts and pussy, but she doesn't seem interested.  He is still trying to tap her clit to turn her on but she just wants to talk.  Please Paul, DON'T GIVE UP!!!

1 hour ago, Chicago515 said:

It appears to me Paul wants to fool around in the living room.  She is naked, flashing her pussy to him and to the camera, and laying her head on his lap.  He positioned his crotch near her mouth and moved his hand to her breasts and pussy, but she doesn't seem interested.  He is still trying to tap her clit to turn her on but she just wants to talk.  Please Paul, DON'T GIVE UP!!!

I saw the exchange between them.  She was very willing.  For whatever reason, even with his 'love taps', he didn't want to take the next step.

Paul rarely initiates sex.  Leora has to go and get it from him.  Apparently she decided to pull back and play hard to get.

But...the bottom line is the dork wanted to nap (as he's been doing the past two hours).