Lisa & Em - Part #2

2 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

E328DD77-E988-48BF-BEAA-5E6811D6C15C.jpeg

There are a couple of guy's at my work who have artistic needs when they see a car covered in snow or heavy ice, but it is something completly different that they showcase. :biggrin:

• Like 2

BTW,  considering that the Em's cat is not here anymore, it seems that Em moved out.

James and Chloe are back together, so there is a possibility that thy join this apartment. I don't think they can enough traffic through an apartment of their own.

18 minutes ago, zoifan said:

BTW,  considering that the Em's cat is not here anymore, it seems that Em moved out.

James and Chloe are back together, so there is a possibility that thy join this apartment. I don't think they can enough traffic through an apartment of their own.

The cat left a few days ago, and I thought they were leaving.

but then they kept coming back:angry:

and your things are still there

15 hours ago, fasterboss said:

The cat left a few days ago, and I thought they were leaving.

but then they kept coming back:angry:

and your things are still there

Someone might consider joining us for holiday or year-end festivities (we are in December) and Chloe and James covering this departure for the same reason.
Spend this period with Lisa. ( and your boyfriend ) .
Both current couples: both Sid and Em, as Chloe and James have a good relationship with each other.

Otherwise we will be notified with certainty

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Someone might consider joining us for holiday or year-end festivities (we are in December) and Chloe and James covering this departure for the same reason.
Spend this period with Lisa. ( and your boyfriend ) .
Both current couples: both Sid and Em, as Chloe and James have a good relationship with each other.

Otherwise we will be notified with certainty

I'm really starting to stop caring,

I do not like sid, and I do not think they do anything interesting, nor does sex.

I like chloes

and Lisa is getting worse

she and what should make this apartment to succeed,

and still yesterday we saw that she slept with her supposed boyfriend, lots of kisses and no sex

She does not have the excuse of not having a boyfriend,

so I think she knows very well what she needs to do, and she does not try,

and being so every time I'm less interested in Lisa, she does not want to be in vhtv:sad:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I'm really starting to stop caring,

I do not like sid, and I do not think they do anything interesting, nor does sex.

I like chloes

and Lisa is getting worse

she and what should make this apartment to succeed,

and still yesterday we saw that she slept with her supposed boyfriend, lots of kisses and no sex

She does not have the excuse of not having a boyfriend,

so I think she knows very well what she needs to do, and she does not try,

and being so every time I'm less interested in Lisa, she does not want to be in vhtv:sad:

i agree. and even though i also like chloe she didn't help the cause with the showersex. she had the bed all night & wasted it. as for lisa i'd rather see her without a boyfriend because at least she takes off her clothes & bates. with a boyfriend she does nothing.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i agree. and even though i also like chloe she didn't help the cause with the showersex. she had the bed all night & wasted it. as for lisa i'd rather see her without a boyfriend because at least she takes off her clothes & bates. with a boyfriend she does nothing.

yes you really have a point about chloes

and lisa really and good to see your naked activities, I like,

but we have to be fair, walking naked is not enough,

and she having a supposed boyfriend about 1 month

she had a single sexual relationship with him,

and that neither counted for us anymore that it was with blankets

I always defended Lisa about the little sex she did,

but this made sense to me because she did not have a boyfriend,

So her boyfriend still has less sex than when she did not have a boyfriend.

and hard to explain it, the truth and that lisa was my favorite, but I am increasingly disillusioned, maybe that's why I'm more annoyed

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

It's getting crowded there... look how many laptops!!! :biggrin:

This was already common in Chloe's apartment before for LIsa and James.

I think somehow they are involved with computer and internet activities, social networks, etc. Online support maybe. It would make sense.
Maybe even for the VH site itself.