Lisa & Em - Part #2

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This was already common in Chloe's apartment before for LIsa and James.

I think somehow they are involved with computer and internet activities, social networks, etc. Online support maybe. It would make sense.
Maybe even for the VH site itself.

I don't think so.. there are three couples there ... one visiting and two that lived there... seems a normal situation 

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think so.. there are three couples there ... one visiting and two that lived there... seems a normal situation 

I agree, but in basically well when there is nobody or Lisa will be more absent

she already took the cat, she lives in another house, and then right here cover the emptiness,

lisa manages this a lot so last week this was very evident

whenever others went out they entered

Em just used the shower telegraph to write the word 'Love'. Having done so, you can see she questioned herself as to whether it was written correctly reversed for us to read, even repeating the letter 'e' in thin air to convince herself. Realising it was OK went over the outline again but almost immediately erased it. :heart:

EmLOVE02.gif

• Like 2

Now we have it in writing by the shower telegraph (this term is outstanding!) that this apartment is representing the Love Story and has nothing to do with the destiny of all other VHTV houses.

Maybe this is one of the big surprises which were announced by VHTV at their anniversary last month. :angel:

17 minutes ago, spielo said:

Now we have it in writing by the shower telegraph (this term is outstanding!) that this apartment is representing the Love Story and has nothing to do with the destiny of all other VHTV houses.

Maybe this is one of the big surprises which were announced by VHTV at their anniversary last month. :angel:

well there is a point, they have a lot of love for each other to the point where their relationship resists a betrayal:biggrin:

anyway Em and warm, but she and sid are very bored,

when are they in the house, I do not lose 5 minutes a day seeing this apartment

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i think they started staying in the apartment in shift, 23:33 EM+ leave 23:36 lisa+ arrive its a weird apartment:biggrin:

I already said that they work in shifts, this was very evident last week:biggrin:

anyway your laptop is there they should come back:dodgy:

I've always liked Chloe. and at no time did I change my view of it.:heart:
If she's there with James, Wonderful.
If she's there with Lisa too, even better.

And if Lisa also returned to have social relations with Misty, so no comment to add to that.
:cool:

• Like 1

I think the real issue is the fact that people here (and I was guilty of this so I'm not excluded) are putting their own expectations on these tenants and judging them based on what they want them to do rather than realizing exactly who they are. Those that have been with them since Chloe/Jame's apartment should know that none of them are real "party" people and definitely not sexually free and adventurous like other tenants in other apartments. At some point, we're going to have to accept that there are things that are just not going to happen.

We've known Lisa for a long time now. There should be no surprise about her sexual habits at this point. We know Chloe and James are not going to do anything sexual with anyone other than with each other and they are not going to do it in front of anybody else. I have no idea about Em and Sid's schedule but I've come to accept them as a couple that will be similar to Chloe and James. What I find odd is having 6 people essentially sharing this apartment when it's super small as is. 

• Like 1