Lisa & Em - Part #2

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But she draws hearts in shower..sad faces in mirror and sleeps with teddy..

well if that irony and what do you like about it?

You can add her, and she walks naked makes hot bats, and she's beautiful.

and it's not aggressive, I know this may not tell you what counts and the orgies

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Like i said yesterday, with Lisa i'ts one step forward and two steps backward. And this guy does not help.

I agree with you, but she's not shy yet right now walks naked,

she hiding may have to do with too many people in the house, I do not know, like I said I'll see what your attitude will be this week

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

she hiding may have to do with too many people in the house, I do not know, like I said I'll see what your attitude will be this week

You mean her attitude i guess::)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

You could see that after the sex she's staying nacked. I don't think it has something to do with many people in the house. 

The other question is why ask Em to stay last night knowing that the guy would be in the house and they would sleep in the BR while Chloe and James would be in the LR?

They had to share the BR with Em last night.

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

You could see that after the sex she's staying nacked. I don't think it has something to do with many people in the house. 

The other question is why ask Em to stay last night knowing that the guy would be in the house and they would sleep in the BR while Chloe and James would be in the LR?

yes I still do not understand why Em and sid keep coming back,

they are all together, the 2 are always away from the group

how Lisa to hide in sex, and a novelty for us,

with kiwi, and the other guys think it never happened,

I am confused

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

yes I still do not understand why Em and sid keep coming back,

they are all together, the 2 are always away from the group

how Lisa to hide in sex, and a novelty for us,

with kiwi, and the other guys think it never happened,

I am confused

I think Em is paid to be there. That's why she's coming back.

They brought her there to help Lisa. Maybe because it hasn't succeeded, they're trying Chloe and James. I don't think it has been a success so far. 

I don't think spending more time with this guy in the house instead of outside will get her more viewers. With this hiding, that may be bad for her.

About Em and the group: Chloe, James and Lisa's guy are there for Lisa and seem not to communicate a lot with Em and Sid. Even Lisa when she's with Em does not talk a lot with her. That's why Em is sometimes away from the other group.

2 hours ago, pahman said:

Indeed.i really don't care if she does things or not,I found her very pretty,but the level of "defennce" of this resident is similar to some ones in Rlc..she it's just an resident like any other,not more neither less.At least for me.