Lisa & Em - Part #2

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Eu gosto de Serena, Nina, violeta, Mira também legal, mesmo vigente Edda, Misty também é ótimo, mas não tem nenhum problema quando alguém crítica algo que eles são eles ou não ... eles são apenas residentes e eles sabem que são discutidos diariamente em todos os aspectos, coisas boas às vezes e ruim outras vezes. Gree deixa a conversa.

It is okay to criticize the tenants, and you can have it at will,

Like I said, and you do not know,

I'll give you a little more about it.

that this house goes in the direction of the clasp,

What you can not get here and say and likes to lisa and because she sleeps with a teddy bear,

and you should also not discuss who responds with you with Rlc

I've seen on the topic of the people of the serene reacting badly as criticisms to the tenants, will be that as people are also the type of rlc

or it will not be more logical to be a kind of different opinion

It's not what the forum is made of

eddit

8 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

It is okay to criticize the tenants, and you can have it at will,

Like I said, and you do not know,

I'll give you a little more about it.

that this house goes in the direction of the clasp,

What you can not get here and say and likes to lisa and because she sleeps with a teddy bear,

and you should also not discuss who responds with you with Rlc

I've seen on the topic of the people of the serene reacting badly as criticisms to the tenants, will be that as people are also the type of rlc

or it will not be more logical to be a kind of different opinion

It's not what the forum is made of

eddit

What?.."you can not get were and say likes to Lisa and because she sleeps with a baddy bear"..are you serious!?Of course I can,me or any other user.what you said make no sense,to me the conversation it's over,and will say what I feel like about any resident every time I feel like,teddy bear included.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What?.."you can not get were and say likes to Lisa and because she sleeps with a baddy bear"..are you serious!?Of course I can,me or any other user.what you said make no sense,to me the conversation it's over,and will say what I feel like about any resident every time I feel like,teddy bear included.

What you ended up saying and that does not make any sense,

whoever followed the conversation understood the meaning of the teddy bear

but we're still here

is nyusha leaving? where are they going to sleep on the sofa, i dont care much but when there is more people than bedrooms that means no privacy and that means no action for any one  and when rock and anne start to loosen up and venture out of the bed room they add more people, if they add people they should add someone like misty , bree or mira, people who enjoy and  are not shy around other people  .

good news for lisa now she can be naked all the time like when she is cleaning ,cooking and sitting on the sofa all naked, i cant wait for the 17.12:biggrin:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Wow, I thought they are not a good match. Will be interesting to see the outcome.

I was just about to say this. Em living with Rock and Ana is such a weird move. Never seen either of them interacting unless they did that off cam. They don't really seem like a good match like you said. At least we'll get to see more Em. I always liked her. And without Sid I hope but the two will probably move in together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

is nyusha leaving? where are they going to sleep on the sofa, i dont care much but when there is more people than bedrooms that means no privacy and that means no action for any one  and when rock and anne start to loosen up and venture out of the bed room they add more people, if they add people they should add someone like misty , bree or mira, people who enjoy and  are not shy around other people  .

good news for lisa now she can be naked all the time like when she is cleaning ,cooking and sitting on the sofa all naked, i cant wait for the 17.12:biggrin:

Yes, nice to watch but that hasn't worked for her stats. Groomy used to point out the example of Lena from Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter.

Em was brought there to help her because alone, she couldn't make it. It didn't work out. Now we have Chloe to do the job.

Although i like Chloe - she's a nice girl and brings joy to Lisa - she's too boring to be there. Her sex with James lately was more like delivering a service.