Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

32 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Misty fucking Rock will be very educational for Rock and beneficial for Ana.

Misty would teach Rock how to fuck and slap his lazy ball if rock want to lay down and expect Misty blow him and do the hard work.

I mean ... come on guys, it is not all about us want to see 3some with Misty and Rock here. We want "basic fuck techniques for idiots" education for Rock. Right ;)

:biggrin::biggrin:

It’s very clear to me that Misty is not all that turned on by having sex with women. Oh sure, she can do the motions, but she can’t  enjoy the emotions. She needs dick! Can’t blame her. I think Misty feels threatened by Nyusha so she has to restake her claim even if it means fucking Rock. I just love how this backfired on Misty and Rock. I feel sorry for Ana though. She clearly need to get fucked really good by someone, who is not named Rock. She’s needs a guy who will fuck her back and I mean badly. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s very clear to me that Misty is not all that turned on by having sex with women. Oh sure, she can do the motions, but she can’t  enjoy the emotions. She needs dick! Can’t blame her. I think Misty feels threatened by Nyusha so she has to restate her claim even if it means fucking Rock. I just love how this backfired on Misty and Rock. I feel sorry for Ana though. She clearly need to get fucked really good by someone, who is not named Rock. She’s needs a guy who will fuck her back and I mean badly. 

Based on what we saw a few hours ago, i don't think that between Misty and Nyusha...