Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s very clear to me that Misty is not all that turned on by having sex with women. Oh sure, she can do the motions, but she can’t  enjoy the emotions. She needs dick! Can’t blame her. I think Misty feels threatened by Nyusha so she has to restake her claim even if it means fucking Rock. I just love how this backfired on Misty and Rock. I feel sorry for Ana though. She clearly need to get fucked really good by someone, who is not named Rock. She’s needs a guy who will fuck her back and I mean badly. 

The real threat to Misty is not here in Ana's apartment but only a few floors above her own.::)

• Like 1

Maybe Rock should stare at his phone and try again. That’s usually what he does to poor Ana. Suck my dick while I stare at my phone. Oh, your pussy is still wet Ana, not my problem, says Rock! He deserves alll of this! 

Listen, don’t read too much into what I said about Nyusha. I don’t follow this apt. I just gathered that idea from hearing that Nyusha was fucking a lot of guys. I’m probably worng about all of that. But, there is some reason why Misty is doing this and it sure all hell isn’t to get laid.  That much I can guarantee! 

Ok, I’m gone bye! 

I’m not convinced Bear. Rock rolled all the way down the mountain, into the river and lodged himself under an old dead tree. It’s going to take a whole lot to push that Rock back up the hill. Sorry, excuse me if I can’t stand the guy. A distain he utterly earned in my eyes. 

• Like 2