Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

I feel bad for Nyusha. She was very upset, crying in her bedroom. Poor girl.

Don't know who planned it, but making her crying all the time while others happily party was childish  and stupid. 

8 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

bandicam_2017-11-07_21-43-53-937.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-07_21-44-05-015.jpg

Well lords of the jury (hehehe).::)
It was just here that things in this apartment began to trail back. Rock, Ana and Misty. starting to get together.

And now, just with Rock, Ana and Misty, together, we take the road forward.
Although we still have the pessimists and "kill RockHead" on duty this place effectively gives and continues (day to day) to take, their steps forward.

If we will have an unexpected and equally effective 4some or a 3some with an extra, masculine presence and participation between them (Rock and Ana) is something we can only to think about. And also, wait.
Again.
I waited, I believed when it was done again and I had and I am having my reward.:biggrin:, Anna and Alex, too.

What I hope to see now, (if possibly as soon as they wake up) is a new "3some" or similar, but now in the jacuzzi.

It is also past the hour of this important and strategic resource, and from this specific place, be used properly and effectively.

For to In two only ,or for individual "'selfies" is a huge waste of space, opportunity and water ... hehehehehe.:cool:

Does anyone disagree? .:angel:

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

I feel bad for Nyusha. She was very upset, crying in her bedroom. Poor girl.

Don't know who planned it, but making her crying all the time while others happily party was childish  and stupid. 

she does not have to cry or feel bad.
Whoever kept this place alive and on the road was she. ONLY.:dodgy:
To continue so and now to add effectively to Ana and RocK (Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha) is what is still on the line.:cool:

misty is becoming more amazing all the time. and rockhead is still useless. he went with the 3some because he is insecure & lost. why ana stays with him is a mystery. imagine misty & ana without him, or with any decent guy! 1 thing i can say possitive about rockhead. he finally got off of his back & did a little bit the last 2 days. maybe he'll get a little better but he is still just about at the bottom of the list of guys on the site. imagine this apt with misty bringing guys for ana & nyusha on a regular basis & no rockhead! what an improvement that would be.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

misty is becoming more amazing all the time. and rockhead is still useless. he went with the 3some because he is insecure & lost. why ana stays with him is a mystery. imagine misty & ana without him, or with any decent guy! 1 thing i can say possitive about rockhead. he finally got off of his back & did a little bit the last 2 days. maybe he'll get a little better but he is still just about at the bottom of the list of guys on the site. imagine this apt with misty bringing guys for ana & nyusha on a regular basis & no rockhead! what an improvement that would be.

Ana would leave without rock.She is in love.

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Once again Misty saved the place. She's practically running two places at the moment :biggrin:

Misty may have taken her name from the wall of deception (her performance with Ana did it), but her apartment STILL continues.:dodgy:
Take Ana and Nyusha to him, and get him out of this.:cool:

38 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well lords of the jury (hehehe).::)
It was just here that things in this apartment began to trail back. Rock, Ana and Misty. starting to get together.

And now, just with Rock, Ana and Misty, together, we take the road forward.
Although we still have the pessimists and "kill RockHead" on duty this place effectively gives and continues (day to day) to take, their steps forward.

If we will have an unexpected and equally effective 4some or a 3some with an extra, masculine presence and participation between them (Rock and Ana) is something we can only to think about. And also, wait.
Again.
I waited, I believed when it was done again and I had and I am having my reward.:biggrin:, Anna and Alex, too.

What I hope to see now, (if possibly as soon as they wake up) is a new "3some" or similar, but now in the jacuzzi.

It is also past the hour of this important and strategic resource, and from this specific place, be used properly and effectively.

For to In two only ,or for individual "'selfies" is a huge waste of space, opportunity and water ... hehehehehe.:cool:

Does anyone disagree? .:angel:

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

Look again !!! And again... (10/29).09:34 and 10:04 am
bandicam_2017-10-29_04-54-09-143.jpgbandicam_2017-10-29_05-10-07-472.jpgLook again !!!
bandicam_2017-10-29_04-51-14-610.jpg

As I said before and above
LOL.
::)

29 minutes ago, nack said:

Anastasia didn't do too bad herself..i wonder why Nyusha didn't join the fun ?

Anastasia did not do too bad ???::)

She practically pulled and commanded all the action there, from the living room to the bedroom. Misty just followed her through.

And Rock, from what I was able to follow (and not just look at), online, resisted Misy as far as he could, it was possible. Win my admiration once again for this.:cool: