I find that I can't take my eyes off of Vika (or whatever Nora's guest is called).  Except that no one can stay tuned to RLC all the time . . . and for example when she was on the couch early afternoon, local time in Barcelona, she was wrapped only in a towel--which means I had just missed her being nude in the bathroom.  Then I looked at another (non-RLC) screen for less than a minute, only to find that Nora had just sat up on the couch and was rearranging the towel--meaning that I missed any chance at a glimpse at some fine female scenery.  Then I saw her walk through the left-hand of the two doors from the living room closest to the couch and TV.  I guessed wrong and clicked on the Kitchen.  Big mistake.  I immediately switched to her bedroom (the other door), and she was already facing the other way, in a thong, and then bending over, away from view of the webcam, to put on her bra.  Shortly she was out in the living room, and then she left for a while.  Right now, it's about 5 a.m. in Spain, and she is lying on her bed, under a sheet and pillow, but with one leg almost fully exposed, and the other bent and largely exposed.  If I just have the patience, I can see her when she gets up.  But real life goes on . . .and I have to do other things.  I think Leora and Nora are great, and Isabel is sexy and fun to watch.  But I find myself always trying to zero in on Vika.

a moi elle me gonfle elle est toujours là je me suis reabonnée parce qu'elle était partie est la revoilà 2h après on va rien voir temps qu'elle sera la. j'aimerais temps les voir en plein jours parce que en infra c'est trop merdique j'ai plein de grosse tâche noire  >:(

Guest captain_c

Yes, this girl is special and sexy. She is my favorit of all the RLC girls! I might extend my subscription if she stays around.

Yes, this girl is special and sexy. She is my favorit of all the RLC girls! I might extend my subscription if she stays around.

She is my favorite, too.  You will enjoy finding her on Facebook if you haven't already done so.  Whenever I turn on RLC, I usually look first to see what Leora is doing, because the RLC program defaults to that apartment first.  But then I go straight to Nora and Kiko's apartment and look for Vika.  :)

I find that I can't take my eyes off of Vika (or whatever Nora's guest is called).  Except that no one can stay tuned to RLC all the time . . . and for example when she was on the couch early afternoon, local time in Barcelona, she was wrapped only in a towel--which means I had just missed her being nude in the bathroom.  Then I looked at another (non-RLC) screen for less than a minute, only to find that Nora had just sat up on the couch and was rearranging the towel--meaning that I missed any chance at a glimpse at some fine female scenery.  Then I saw her walk through the left-hand of the two doors from the living room closest to the couch and TV.  I guessed wrong and clicked on the Kitchen.  Big mistake.  I immediately switched to her bedroom (the other door), and she was already facing the other way, in a thong, and then bending over, away from view of the webcam, to put on her bra.  Shortly she was out in the living room, and then she left for a while.  Right now, it's about 5 a.m. in Spain, and she is lying on her bed, under a sheet and pillow, but with one leg almost fully exposed, and the other bent and largely exposed.  If I just have the patience, I can see her when she gets up.  But real life goes on . . .and I have to do other things.  I think Leora and Nora are great, and Isabel is sexy and fun to watch.  But I find myself always trying to zero in on Vika.

With such a detailed discription of the situation we don't need pictures anymore, just let our imagination do the work.

Thanks.