Sara & Jeka

Yes Mic351, I agree that VH needs to be cool about predicting future behavior unless they know for certain something is going to happen. I get that they are just trying to advertise the possibilities to the world at large with the hopes of catching someone's attention. That's why I take my charge that they lied us back. I've said this before and I just forgot because I so much wanted to see this foursome happen. The VH tweets are not intended for us, they are intended for the non subscriber, non CC members. It's just advertising pure and simple and like a lot of advertising the truth gets bent. I'll ignore the tweets from now on. 

• Like 2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath and Golfer, I hear the wisdom in your voices. As usual, I have issues in my personal life and I’m taking it out on others. Sorry @Violet&Jeff, @Jeka&co, and @Voyeur House TV. I didn’t mean to to be so rude and call you liars. Even though it didn’t go as I had expected, it did look like you had a good time with each other. Don’t t let my expectations discourage you from visiting each other again, even if it’s just to hang out with each other and nothing more. I’m sorry ❤️

In this i have to agree with you,what can we say when they sayed..tecnical work over Linda's place..when we seen in direct the residents catching the cams and put them down...or the lots of twits saying almost explicit..foursome tonight at x place..and nothing..but with time we learn what to expect or not..and better thing is not to relay(at least a lot)in their twitter "promises".