Sara & Jeka

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, mic351 said:

They threw the covers off Amy.  You might have clicked off too soon...:sad:

Threw the covers off in the darkness! I will not watch or cap any sex in the dark. It's their choice, they can do whatever they want, but I won't watch it or cap it.

Am I the only one having trouble opening this apartment and getting it to open to the last page ?  Everytime it goes to page 1

This is the ONLY apartment that does this and its been this way since the creation of Sara-Jeka page.

EDIT: I have now tested with IE11 and Edge & Firefox.... all behave same only opens to page 1

2 hours ago, broxman said:

VHTV need to chill with the OTT tweets, just gets folk disappointed when nothing happens.

Agree 100%! I always assume the couple or tenant have some say in telling VH what they are going to do. This was a flat out lie! They said #foursome and we all know what that means! 😠

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Agree 100%! I always assume the couple or tenant have some say in telling VH what they are going to do. This was a flat out lie! They said #foursome and we all know what that means! 😠

I'm used to it with the ridiculous Freddy tweets at the start when he moved in, and I now take them with a pinch of salt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, broxman said:

I'm used to it with the ridiculous Freddy tweets at the start when he moved in, and I now take them with a pinch of salt.

I never really paid much attention to the tweets until this one. Now that I've been burned by VH and VJ and SJ, I'll never trust trust those tweets again. False advertising! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaMutt11 said:

Am I the only one having trouble opening this apartment and getting it to open to the last page ?  Everytime it goes to page 1

This is the ONLY apartment that does this and its been this way since the creation of Sara-Jeka page.

EDIT: I have now tested with IE11 and Edge & Firefox.... all behave same only opens to page 1

Here is working normally like all the others apartment.. But i read someone complaining about the same thing... but don't remember who was and if was on this topic