Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You people get a new apartment with new girls and some are bitching and complaining right from the start........Stupid......

Image result for complaint departmentImage result for negative wavesImage result for negative wavesRelated imageImage result for complaint

Customer Support

Information

You can find detailed answers to various questions on the FAQ page

All other questions should be addressed to the email [email protected] [email protected]

If you have an active account in our system, please contact us from the email address that the membership was registered under or provide us with your Purchase ID for prompt assistance

22 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You people get a new apartment with new girls and some are bitching and complaining right from the start........Stupid......

Good (late) evening DES. How are you mate...:biggrin:

Yes, some things never change and some are never happy...:confused:

You all know I am one of the first to complain when the apartments get boring but I can also say to at least give them a week or two before complaining about them being worth a damn or not.  These girls could be local girls and just decided to give the world of being watched 24/7 a try and might not be the hardcore party girls that some are used to seeing on RLC.  I truly believe that in time they will loosen up and be a good addition to RLC's site and if not then so be it!  Everybody on this forum knows me as a hard ass but I'm actually not and I believe when I get all this stuff figured out with RLC you will see a different posting style by HFB!!

In closing I would just like to plead with everybody to give the girls a chance before being so critical of them.

Thanks for listening and have a good night!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good (late) evening DES. How are you mate...:biggrin:

Yes, some things never change and some are never happy...:confused:

Doing fine....I see some things don't change.  Which is why I don't bother with CC that much. To many negativity.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Image result for complaint departmentImage result for negative wavesImage result for negative wavesRelated imageImage result for complaint

Customer Support

Information

You can find detailed answers to various questions on the FAQ page

All other questions should be addressed to the email [email protected] [email protected]

If you have an active account in our system, please contact us from the email address that the membership was registered under or provide us with your Purchase ID for prompt assistance

OK I'll leave. Wouldn't want to be the cause of any negativity.blowing-raspberry-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Doing fine....I see some things don't change.  Which is why I don't bother with CC that much. To many negativity.  

Seriously It's good you're still around though...Someone to cut me down to size when I get carried away...:biggrin:
So are you just stalling your membership till Nicole comes back then...:dodgy:

Where the hell does the girl with big ole boobies go at 4 in the morning, this is the second time I have caught her getting dressed after eating a little something this time in the morning......

Maybe she ownsa coffee and  doughnut shop ??? :biggrin:

Image result for coffee and doughnuts

• Like 1