Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:
6 minutes ago, martyen said:

I see that Glasha has bewitched you ...:heart:....:biggrin:

It doesn't take much...:dodgy:

All 3 are very beatyfull, but so far, I think Angie and Glasha are best looking.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, ED2 a dit:

Tous les trois très beatyfull are, Jusqu'a présent Mais, je Angie et Que Pense Glasha plus beau Sont.

agree with you but I have a preference for Angie..:heart:..., and as I write this post I hear Angie singing that made me laugh, and say that she sings well but I would not go see a concert of her .....:biggrin:

42 minutes ago, martyen said:

agree with you but I have a preference for Angie..:heart:..., and as I write this post I hear Angie singing that made me laugh, and say that she sings well but I would not go see a concert of her .....:biggrin:

Yes, I agree, Angie has the nicest forms :heart: she is a curvy girl 

il y a 3 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Oui, je suis d' accord, Angie a les plus belles formes  , :heart:elle est une fille curvy 

and waiting to see her naked accentuated my voyeur side, I hope it's a nice player and not a kind of Angelika and more beautiful

En même temps en pleine semaine, il y a rien dans les autres appartement non plus et l'appartement existe que depuis 24h donc laissons le temps aux filles de s'habituer aux caméras. Elles doivent avoir un boulot ou des études et moi c'est ce que je préfère de découvrir au fil du temps comment les filles peuvent évoluer. Je suis le premier à le dire quand il y a vraiment rien du tout et que l'appartement est ennuyeux, mais pas au bout de 24 heures.

Il faut faire la différence entre les appartements comme B1 et B2 ou les filles restent que quelques semaines et que donc nous souhaitons du spectacle plus rapidement et un appartement comme celui-ci qui est fait pour une évolution dans le temps. Ce n'est que mon avis

• Like 2

1 hour ago, auraaaaaa said:

guys bet with me for 100000 us$ this is the worst and boring appartment they will not do single activity for the months or years rlc crap 

What do you mean by activity? if working out is an activity Angie did that this morning:biggrin: so i can take my 100000 us right now thank you:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, auraaaaaa said:

guys bet with me for 100000 us$ this is the worst and boring appartment they will not do single activity for the months or years rlc crap 

Lol. In IMO, most apt are boring. Let's give them a week. If they start diving behind furnisher, I'm with you! I have no clue, who is who...:shy:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think it seems like Glasha&Sonya is closer friends from before, while Angie seems to be abit more on her own.

I was going to say,it seems like the blonde,Angie, stays on her own away from the other two,and more in her room,, IDK but this seems like a losing battle to get good charisma between 3-4 different women.

• Like 2