Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Angie could start by not going to bed so early and hang out.  It’s not like she ran off to a job this morning. Up at 6am and hung around the house for 4 to 5 hours and then went out. I’m on the east coast US. She’s in bed 3 hours before I get home from work and awake in my 11pm to 4am hours. Not good.

• Like 2

Angie the Blonde, sleeping already, leaving us, with two fish in a tank, one says to the other "how do you drive this thing?  Attractive ladies thought, as Ed pointed out. At least lay around, in something more convenient..:shy:

these 3 girls are there because they want to find answers for following questions....

who are we? what are we doing here? why are we here? why is the universe is so perfectly? what is the reason of life? why the life is so boring?

50 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Angie the Blonde, sleeping already, leaving us, with two fish in a tank, one says to the other "how do you drive this thing?  Attractive ladies thought, as Ed pointed out. At least lay around, in something more convenient..:shy:

I'll give them some time to adapt first, but so far they haven't shown too much skin, I hope they'll open up abit more.

And as I've said, they are all very beautyfull, but so are KKK, yet it can be pretty boring. I really hope these girls can offer alittle more "life" on camera.

I still think it should be possible to have a more interesting, genuine real life, and that without going the same way as Barca, doing silly strip show preformances.

• Like 2