Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

All 3 girls have taken at least one shower since they came online. I do think all 3 are getting used to the cameras and possibly living with each other. In regular changing situations all 3 change with their backs to the camera. As time goes on that will loosen up as they get more comfortable.  I think Glasha might have a job that she's been normally out most of the afternoon to the early evening. Sonya might have the same job. I cant figure what is with Angie, She gets up at 6-7 a.m ,every day but doesn"t seem to go anywhere until the afternoon or not at all like today. She goes to bed far too early.  I'm waiting to see what they do party wise this weekend

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

All 3 girls have taken at least one shower since they came online. I do think all 3 are getting used to the cameras and possibly living with each other. In regular changing situations all 3 change with their backs to the camera. As time goes on that will loosen up as they get more comfortable.  I think Glasha might have a job that she's been normally out most of the afternoon to the early evening. Sonya might have the same job. I cant figure what is with Angie, She gets up at 6-7 a.m ,every day but doesn"t seem to go anywhere until the afternoon or not at all like today. She goes to bed far too early.  I'm waiting to see what they do party wise this weekend

Just watched it. Now all 3 have atleast showered. I must say, Angie is just stunningly good looking. Let us now hope that they get more comfortable with the cameras, and loosen up abit.

Il y a 3 heures, Kkru394 a dit :

Les 3 filles ont pris au moins une douche, car ils sont venus en ligne. Je ne pense que tous trois se habituent aux caméras et peut-être vivre avec l'autre. Dans les situations de changement régulier tous les trois changements avec le dos à la caméra. Au fil du temps qui va se lâcher comme ils obtiennent plus à l'aise. Je pense que Glasha pourrait avoir un emploi qu'elle a été normalement la plupart des après-midi au début de soirée. Sonya pourrait avoir le même travail. Je ne peux pas comprendre ce qui est avec Angie, elle se lève à 6-7 heures du matin, tous les jours, mais doesn "semble t aller nulle part tant que l'après-midi ou pas du tout comme aujourd'hui. Elle va se coucher beaucoup trop tôt. Je suis en attente de voir ce qu'ils font la fête sage ce week-end

I may be an explanation she gets up early not to disturb her roommate or because she thinks fewer people look at RLC. in any case, I love this girl, and her smile this morning confirmed to me that she is a girl to follow