Jump to content

Prepaid Visa Card


HarleyFatboy
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Has anyone ever used a prepaid Visa card to subscribe to RLC?  If so,  what did you use for a first and last name as the card doesn't have that information on it?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank You...

My new card has my name on it but I think my old one didn't. As far as I'm aware you can just make it up...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Has anyone ever used a prepaid Visa card to subscribe to RLC?  If so,  what did you use for a first and last name as the card doesn't have that information on it?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank You...

You have to go onto the website for the card and register it. There is a place on the website where you can update the name and the address. You can put a bunk name, but the address must be real. Just pick one at random. After that it should work just like any credit card. Good luck! ❤️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use a prepaid Mastercard from neteller.com. You get a virtual card with your name on it, or any random name that you fill in when registering. There's all sorts of ways to top it up, but limited to (I think) € 450 for an unverified account. To verify you have to submit your ID and then there's no more limits. Or get a new unverified account with a new email address.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You have to go onto the website for the card and register it. There is a place on the website where you can update the name and the address. You can put a bunk name, but the address must be real. Just pick one at random. After that it should work just like any credit card. Good luck! ❤️

This is all very new to me so pardon me for my ignorance on the matter.  When I get the card it comes with a website that I need to go to to register it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I use a prepaid Mastercard from neteller.com. You get a virtual card with your name on it, or any random name that you fill in when registering. There's all sorts of ways to top it up, but limited to (I think) € 450 for an unverified account. To verify you have to submit your ID and then there's no more limits. Or get a new unverified account with a new email address.

Let me check that out.....thanks CowArt!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is all very new to me so pardon me for my ignorance on the matter.  When I get the card it comes with a website that I need to go to to register it?

Yes, there will be an email address on the card. Usually it’s on a sticker on the front of the card. Www.registermycard.com something like that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are 2 Types of Prepaid Card. 

1.) You can buy them at almost any Retailer. Example: WalGreens, WalMart, Staples etc.   There is an Activation Fee upon Purchase. Once the Activation Fee is Paid the Card is Active. These are Non - Reloadable. Once the Funds are Depleted the Card is Finished. (These may Work with RLC and they may not)

2.) You can get a Prepaid Card directly from your Banking Institution or any Pay Day Check Cashing Outlet .  These Cards will be Re-Loadable where you can add funds to it as you wish to a certain amount set by your Bank. There could be a Fee involved but it depends on where you get it from.  (These Type of Cards should work with RLC)

I use a Pre-Paid Card for all my Online Purchases but have never used them to Register on any Websites.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are 2 Types of Prepaid Card. 

1.) You can buy them at almost any Retailer. Example: WalGreens, WalMart, Staples etc.   There is an Activation Fee upon Purchase. Once the Activation Fee is Paid the Card is Active. These are Non - Reloadable. Once the Funds are Depleted the Card is Finished. (These may Work with RLC and they may not)

2.) You can get a Prepaid Card directly from your Banking Institution or any Pay Day Check Cashing Outlet .  These Cards will be Re-Loadable where you can add funds to it as you wish to a certain amount set by your Bank. There could be a Fee involved but it depends on where you get it from.  (These Type of Cards should work with RLC)

I use a Pre-Paid Card for all my Online Purchases but have never used them to Register on any Websites.

Hello SC,

I did buy one of the reloadable types and it was as easy as Amy said it would be and it worked perfectly!  The only problem is.......I'll send you a PM lol.

FYI..............by the way, the Walgreens by me sales both types for any of you wanting to go that route!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...