Condom pollution in RLC

anna2016

Condom invasion in RLC  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ready to boycott couples using condoms to force Reallifecam to give us more condom free appartments ?

• Yes
    • No

@Daley
It's not an argument. Bla Bla to promote condom addicts.

With too many people hoping to be selected by RLC what's the problem to select people accepting to quit when getting pregnant and be replaced. RLC is not made for life.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What needs to change on RLC is having gay and male apartments. ASAP

Then you'll have to Contact RLC and make a suggestion to them to try and get them to accommodate the request..

There's a Flavor out there for all and it should be Accommodated in todays times.  After all this is 2017 not the 1970's & 80's.

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Then you'll have to Contact RLC and make a suggestion to them to try and get them to accommodate the request..

There's a Flavor out there for all and it should be Accommodated in todays times.  After all this is 2017 not the 1970's & 80's.

I have asked them but as we all know RLC they never respond. Well the members here who want to get rid of Condoms should also contact RLC.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That would be something I would NOT be interested in viewing. I have a hard enough time watching couples, let alone two men, not that there is any wrong with it, because people would be hypocrites to think otherwise!  In my opinion, there's enough out there for people to fulfilled their lustful imaginations. I love Women folks, Period. My site, women ONLY, with an occasional slam bang thank you ma'am..:cool:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

All I can say is

OMG

what nonsense talking about banning condoms-pregnancy and std prevention :sad:

Lol. I too cannot understand Happyone, is all up to the individual, in my opinion. Also, condoms fail for regular users anyway. Statistically speaking, its efficacy has been grossly overstated by its promoters. After the use of just 10 condoms, the probability of at least one failure is 52%, according to (ready for this) the authoritative Contraceptive Technology and other sources.( Lol - I wonder if they have panels for an itchy Ass)  22 major studies of more than 40,000 condoms used during heterosexual intercourse in five different countries have found that 4.6% of all the condoms broke and 2.5% of them partially or completely slipped off, for a total failure rate of 7.1%. That means that about 1 in 14 condom uses results in failure.  Failure results in exposure to all the sexually-transmitted diseases that a partner has and may result in pregnancy folks. Even the highest-quality condoms used in the most effective manner possible by educated, monogamous, adult couples fail at a high rate under real-world conditions. RISK - has ALWAYS been a part of our LIVES! Non-Sense is the correct view..:cool:

• Like 1