Forum pictures by some members not showing

31 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Well the pics posted by some members does not work in Mozilla Firefox for some reason BUT it works in Microsoft edge!!!! Anybody got any ideas why this could be.

I've used to have similar problems with my email site and it turned out to be a corrupted cache, which got fixed after I cleared the cache, cookies and browsing history. Note that clearing cookies will log you out of every site (I now use in-private browsing for most sites).

One other time it was my net-banking security addon that was blocking a specific type of file and I had to configure it to add the site as an exception.

Since I started using VPN, I have noticed that some slow sites will not load images - but that should not the case here since you can view them in other browsers.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Well the pics posted by some members does not work in Mozilla Firefox for some reason BUT it works in Microsoft edge!!!! Anybody got any ideas why this could be.

Close the Browser and Clear the Cache usually solves a lot of issues.  If it still continues then there is something within the Browser that prevents the Picture from showing which is usually some add-on.