Betty & Rick Part #1

This buffering/temporary blackout has been going on all day in Europe. I questioned it this morning (from UK) and was told of problems at the other end of UK and in Germany almost instantly here on CC. I submitted a ticket and ran a speed test - no results yet but, from the apparent generality of the problem, I shall be VERY surprised if they tell me the fault is at my end :angry: & :huh: . I simply shall not believe it. [it is in the thread VHTV].

Like Golfer I like Betty; she is very well preserved lady.

Edited by Oldstalker
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

This buffering/temporary blackout has been going on all day in Europe. I questioned it this morning (from UK) and was told of problems at the other end of UK and in Germany almost instantly here on CC. I submitted a ticket and ran a speed test - no results yet but, from the apparent generality of the problem, I shall be VERY surprised if they tell me the fault is at my end :angry: & :huh: . I simply shall not believe it. [it is in the thread VHTV].

Like Golfer I like Betty; she is very well preserved lady.

Not in a brexit country :biggrin: but also having problems today here essentially with cams reloading a lot and spending more time to open 

• Upvote 1