Lisa, Chloe

Just now, pahman said:

The bed in the bedroom is really an insult. Everything looks cheap in this place. I would expect better from Alex.

For sure the whole place looks like a downgrade to me. Old one was much nicer. Hope Ana Nyushas place will be better. And only two cams for the living room is not good too.

Just now, golfer06 said:

that could lead to them commenting on cc which hasn't turned out to be all good imo.

Oh god I hope it doesn't come to that.

With Edda gone, Chloe has once again become my favorite girl on VH. I wish them the best. As for the apartment being a "downgrade" my guess is it might have something to do with the amount of money they've been earning from VH recently. I really do hate this pay system on VH.

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

A couple of the tenants seem to have a good balance on CC

yes. and we know who they are because they are not afraid to do stuff. the ones that aren't as active foster an atmosphere where the viewers either insult them or say nothing because they don't want to insult them. and these types that only will go so far become more selfconcious  and do even less. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Biggest issue is the bad lighting again. After seeing Bree & Drew and Candy Dean place I thought A&A got the message about the lighting. And now we have mole hive again with nearly no daylight coming in and very bad artificial lighting.

Yeah, not a good place, not likely to encourage friends visiting or parties.