Lisa, Chloe

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I already reported the bad cam placement. Lets hope it gets fixed somehow. 

Thanks,lets hope so,being Lisa and Chloe it's even more important to have good close to coach livingroom cams because we know they gona be there a lot,place should have an third livingroom cam,and that freakly zoomed bedroom cam5 also should be better positioned.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Thanks,lets hope so,being Lisa and Chloe it's even more important to have good close to coach livingroom cams because we know they gona be there a lot,place should have an third livingroom cam,and that freakly zoomed bedroom cam5 also should be better positioned.

Yes third cam in livingroom and zoom cam5 a little bit out. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I'm sure if they improve, they will get a bigger and better place. I see this as a punishment or a warning to perform. But i'm not optimistic because they don't know how to sustain a winning formula.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'm sure if they improve, they will get a bigger and better place. I see this as a punishment or a warning to perform. But i'm not optimistic because they don't know how to sustain a winning formula.

Chloe wasn't bad in last place,Lisa was an little more slow,both are very pretty for sure,as always it's  up to them to things to be successful,but for exemple already seeing in some few days..James living in the place(in livingroom coach all the time),would be nice instead of that something diferent.

26 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well the apartment is worse, and I foresee even less attention here in the cc

since the cam is free and in the kitchen facing a wall,

not to follow anything interesting that can be passed here

Agree.. Even worst then the Hall cam of C&S and C&D