Melany & Sandy

Amy3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonjour Patty est sur Camarads mais elle montre sur quel site ou pseudo? Je voudrais participer? . Je suis déjà abonné à Camarads :). Je veux lui donner de l' argent pour l'encourager. Merci de votre aide

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, tiki3370 said:

Bonjour Patty est sur Camarads mais elle montre sur quel site ou pseudo? Je voudrais participer? . Je suis déjà abonné à Camarads :). Je veux lui donner de l' argent pour l'encourager. Merci de votre aide

It's forbidden to post the names/websites here. Please read the rules.

hello, I meant that since the new rules of posting I lost the interest of watching Camarads, I do not contest, but discuss good or bad moderately miss me. I'm happy to see the return of Patty and Melany, I like the couple Alicia & Kevin and Karol.

59 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello, I meant that since the new rules of posting I lost the interest of watching Camarads, I do not contest, but discuss good or bad moderately miss me. I'm happy to see the return of Patty and Melany, I like the couple Alicia & Kevin and Karol.

I also lost interest in @CamaradsOfficial since the new rules. But I respect the reason Camarads gave us. But I got a VH premium instead. And I love it!

Ă—
Ă—