Barcelona

kase

This apt is ok but the way it sit up it take the voyeurism out of the web site. The girls can cam all they like but it still nice to see them eat take a bath and sleep and i don't see none of this happening in this apt. It would be nice if they had a apt that was set up like Calyna apt where you can see her do ever thing in the apt but have it set up with 4 or 5 girls in the apt like the girls apt on RLC and also have the girls do thing like on casahot in front of the cam. Also i hope they rotate the girls ever week or this is going to fails and get boring

• Like 1

"CasaHot" concept is more attractive, I don't know how long I'll be able to look at a girl sitting on her bed. Hopefully they've got ace up their sleeve, for instance mobile cams (that would be best), more girls etc.

Camarads should invite girls from sex cam site to stay a week in there project like casahot then it would be more interested to watch and keep the paying viewers. Getting new girls ever 3 month seem to keep RLC alive but RLC has got lazy in this department and bringing back the same old girls and keeping them forever till they lose more customer.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree. Whats that supposed to be? A webcam in front of another webcam??? That place is just WTF??? 

Well i look at as in front of one cam there living normal and in front of the other cam they giving us what we won;t to see sex and to make money. I think camarads is trying to give ever one what they won't but this apt they fail on it and making it a sex cam room only nothing else to go with it

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well i look at as in front of one cam there living normal and in front of the other cam they giving us what we won;t to see sex and to make money. I think camarads is trying to give ever one what they won't but this apt they fail on it and making it a sex cam room only nothing else to go with it

Yes but then they should make a concept like CasaHot. What I saw til now Id name that place "ChamberCold" :biggrin: