Barcelona

kase

On 7.9.2017 at 8:34 AM, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial Ok, I give up, what's the deal with this place? So far there have been 2 girls basically running a cam site. I can hear tipping so I'm assuming that they are getting tips while simulcasting on Nudier. This sucks! For one, there is a Start Private Chat button that takes the user to the Nudier website, but it doesn't take the user to the girls feed. Given that that pics of the girls on the Nudier website are shall I say a bit deceiving and the fact that we have no idea what their names are it makes it basically impossible to find them on the Nudier website. Seems like the chat button should take the Camards user straight to the girls page. I thought this would open a direct chat between the Camarads user and the girl, but no. That take some kind of goose chase.

Secondly, these are straight up cam girls, not the pre-paid fun girls that I was hoping for. Anybody can see the same or better on any cam girl site.  For this to work, the girls have to be like Casahot girls. That is, the show comes with the price of admission to Camarads, thus there is no tipping or no tipping vibrators,  just sex filled shows and chatting.  These girls sit there and do basically nothing until their little bell rings and then they bend over, fake some pleasure for 2 seconds, and then waits until the next treat comes.  You can't do this to us. It makes no sense. Why would anyone join Camarads if they can't even chat or tip the girl from your site. Once the user finds the girls on Nudier, the what is the point of Camarads? No, this is all wrong. You are basically simulcasting a cam girl. Sorry, but this is not going to fly with anyone.  The girl isn't even interacting with your cams, she is interacting with her own cam. The POV isn't even POV, it's slightly above POV. 

Lastly, both of these girls have about 2 moves. and then they go back to the starting line and bat their eyes until the next dumb ass loser comes along. It's been a few days and all of the pics and timeline videos are bascially reruns. Sorry, but this is a mess.

Fully agree. That format is just ooops... They should call it ChamberCold... Or the BoringRoom :biggrin:

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We welcome you back with wide open arms anytime 🤗😍 How do you like my new avatar?

Thx Jabbath! You're an angel! I just need so more time to myself.  Nack gave me some good advice that I'm digesting. 

As for the avatar, what's not to absolutely love about Alice. I'm so jealous of that girl. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx Jabbath! You're an angel! I just need so more time to myself.  Nack gave me some good advice that I'm digesting. 

As for the avatar, what's not to absolutely love about Alice. I'm so jealous of that girl. 

That's nice of Nack. He's a great friend :heart:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CamaradsOfficial
38 minutes ago, stanley said:

@CamaradsOfficialI don't see them, I only see Left, Center & Right which have always been there.

Sorry, it was a mistake from me because i posted too soon :). They will be available from tomorrow morning on the website.