Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎27 at 3:32 AM, moos54 said:

ça fait plusieurs années qu'elle est sur RLC avec Paul en tant que concubin, donc je ne penses pas qu'elle recherche un autre amant car celui qu'elle a lui suffit amplement  ::)

c'est une femme ,n'oublie pas

8 hours ago, bobbysac said:

hun you should have that everyday plus more , it's a shame he doesn't know how to take care of your need's ,,,teach him ,, he is clueless ,  there are about a million men that know what to do ,you need more than what your getting ,,, we know what to do 

As if he's doing that out of duty .. 

• Like 1

It has been all too quiet here the last twenty four hours. With Leora spending the majority of her time yesterday with lap top in tow. Plus taking extra steps on making sure nothing was peeking out, or aligned with the cameras.

Today Paul is home ??  Out of the apartment we go.   :confused:  Also, I could be wrong, but is not aunt Flo do on the horizon ? Or, has she already arrived ? 

Seems like a good time to take the opportunity to get some rest. As Leora will make up for lost time in a few days.  :biggrin:

On 30/01/2018 at 10:32 AM, moos54 said:

Oui et?

TU VOIE BIEN QU IL NE LUI SUFFIT PAS  sinon le pauvre coup qu'il lui tire elle en serai contente et elle ne nous ferai pas de scène,elle n'attend que ça qu'il ne soit pas la pour se lâcher ,eh puis lache moi toi aussi

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎26 at 8:22 PM, peking said:

:biggrin: for the vid

all I will say is

lube and push slowly

I do enjoy looking at her for a few years now

on a cellular level, lol

Definition of cellular

1 : of, relating to, or consisting of cells

thanks to Webster Dictionary.

VIDEO AGAIN PLSSS...