What does she do?

hummmm WHAT DOES SHE DO ?????????? well like today lay in the bed all damn day ive been on here for a few months now and she is prob the laziest lady of em all what realy  gets me is she gives ian HELLL due to wanting to rest after working 6-days a week or what seems to be 6 days hes always gone so the one day he gets to rest shes on him to do shit when hes gone to work her ass is in bed all damn day  ive seen her load the dish washer however  ive seen him load it more ! ive seen  her mop some times but on rare occasion oh and she eats! girl will eat and no thanks to the man that works all week for her to feed her and let her aly on her flat ass yes flat not fat sorry im not a gia fan at all i just think shes horrable  so heres my question after all we have all seen if we had to vote to keep her or kick her off this island what would you vote keep or  kick!

even set the hiding from the camsa and lack of sex or know how ? just the obvious

CAST YOUR VOTES LOL

POOR IAN and to think his prob gona tie the knot with her sad sad sad

Well the situation today is special because they lost one of theirs dogs, so she is probably pretty upset. I know she went to bed after 5 am this night, then she get up this morning when Ian came back home, and went back to sleep when he left again.

hummmm WHAT DOES SHE DO ?????????? well like today lay in the bed all damn day ive been on here for a few months now and she is prob the laziest lady of em all what realy  gets me is she gives ian HELLL due to wanting to rest after working 6-days a week or what seems to be 6 days hes always gone so the one day he gets to rest shes on him to do shit when hes gone to work her ass is in bed all damn day  ive seen her load the dish washer however  ive seen him load it more ! ive seen  her mop some times but on rare occasion oh and she eats! girl will eat and no thanks to the man that works all week for her to feed her and let her aly on her flat ass yes flat not fat sorry im not a gia fan at all i just think shes horrable  so heres my question after all we have all seen if we had to vote to keep her or kick her off this island what would you vote keep or  kick!

even set the hiding from the camsa and lack of sex or know how ? just the obvious

CAST YOUR VOTES LOL

POOR IAN and to think his prob gona tie the knot with her sad sad sad

I really don't think their problems lie with her contention that Ian doesn't do any chores...though I think she is correct.  He doesn't do much of the daily household stuff.

No, I think their problem stems from two things:

1.  When Ian comes home from work, he wants to relax, unwind and then get a good night's rest so he'll be ready for the next day's work.  Gia, on the other hand, wants to talk.  Now, I'm not criticizing her for this.  Talking is her way of sharing her day with him.  But the result is, he halfway listens to her while watching TV.  Sometimes he can reduce her talking or attempt to show her she has his attention by caressing her.  When she eventually runs out of words...he falls asleep.  She needs verbal and intellectual stimulation.  She's not getting it from Ian.

2.  Their unsynchronized sleep schedule.  I've spoken at length about this in other posts.  I firmly believe they could reduce some of the contention in their relationship by correcting this...but Gia has to be the one to do it.

I think Gia can't...or doesn't want to...analyze their relationship to discover these points but knows that something about their relationship doesn't feel good to her.  She has seized on the issue of chores to express her unease.  Ian, on the other hand, is so wrapped up in his daily schedule of wake, work, eat and sleep that he doesn't even realize something is wrong.

I think these two need to see a marriage counselor...before they get married.