Lily & Noah

Just now, nack said:

Maria -Mari,Z and T, C and J. ??

1) They are managers. They are important to pay the rent and the cameras. They view project as additional money.

2) I do not know - they are quite good earning. This is one of houses - which I can not understand.

3) Who is it? Lisa's house? They are quite successful.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) They are managers. They are important to pay the rent and the cameras. They view project as additional money.

2) I do not know - they are quite good earning. This is one of houses - which I can not understand.

3) Who is it? Lisa's house? They are quite successful.

C&j are the 24h a day gaming place,basicaly seems nobody cares them just like them to us.Think this place and Maria will be the gone soon,but they are their managers so could last longer.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well CJ is completely dead and Maria Mari are rarely home at all. Both places won't be missed. ZT I don't know why they are still here...

Agree,regard Z&T they seem good friends of Alex and Lina,that's Basicaly the only explanation for them be online still.

Just now, golfer06 said:

lily & noah were fine but lately they had done nothing at all. is anyone replacing them? there seem to be almost too many apts lately!:huh:

Indeed I just coment tat VH general post,some managers just keep opening paces after places and a lot of them close in few months,don't think it's coincidence,they should focused in good looking houses and charismatic residents,lot more than opening place after place.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You guys better start supporting the regular couples on VH or soon, only swingers need apply!! It’s probably already too late. Sad day here! 😢

Amy I can only think of 2, maybe 3, couples on VH who haven't swung.  Jeff and Violet, Alice and Pavel,  Lilly and Noah.  According to the post above yours Lilly and Noah are already gone.  So who do we view? Al;ice will be leaving soon.  That really leaves  Jeff and Violet as the only monogamous couple at VH..  VH has had swingers since it's inception.  I don't see any real change coming in the future.  It seems to be a business plan that works for them.  Moreover, I have noticed that group sex events always seem to be the most popular cams.  Inasmuch as participants seem to get paid based on the number of views, I would be looking for more group sex, not less.  In closing, I doubt Jeff and Violet would be hurt to the point they can't survive here.  They are simply  too dam gorgeous and exciting for people not to view their cam..

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You guys better start supporting the regular couples on VH or soon, only swingers need apply!! It’s probably already too late. Sad day here! 😢

If i found them interesting I do and will do that,one of the places I watch more it's A&J,and also watch V&j,in this case I don't think it's an sad case,always expected this couple didnt last much,not because they aren't an couple but because little cam apeal(in my taste).Bet one of te next couple house will be Cleo&axel,again not because they are an couple but they are unappealing to fallow for long time.But honestly think before c&a leave other places with zero activity and comentment should go first,mainly c&j and Maria one.

• Like 4

The remaining non swingers in VH:

Ary/George, Catherine/John, Violet/Jeff, Pavel/Alice, and Lola/Otto.  That’s it I think. Please corrrect me if I’m wrong. 

I think the message to non swingers is perfectly clear now! DON’T join VH unless you.....

1. Have another job and this is just money to supplement your life.

2. Really are an exhibitionist and this is just a way to have some fun and make some memories.

Have a nice day everyone! ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

No. Obviously they earned a little. I personally thought - the first to leave Carrie and David. But they able to organize orgies and survived.

.....and viola! Organized Orgies! That’s what you pay all that money to see? Really? Ok, I guess so! It’s just progress and business I suppose! VH is just following the money.