Lily & Noah

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure enough are waiting for replace them :biggrin:

But VH, they know what awaits them? VH knows very well what’s in store for them. A bump followed by diminishing returns then back to square one. It’s just a matter of time. I couldn’t do it. I’d have a heart and try to keep the idea of voyeurism alive and well. That would be my #1 focus, not the money or this incessant need to beat RLC. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

But VH, they know what awaits them? VH knows very well what’s in store for them. A bump followed by diminishing returns then back to square one. It’s just a matter of time. I couldn’t do it. I’d have a heart and try to keep the idea of voyeurism alive and well. That would be my #1 focus, not the money or this incessant need to beat RLC. 

You cant compare RLC and VH therefore I do not see competition there...

26 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

One of the things I love about VH is the diversity of tenants, if I want voyeurism there is an apartment available, if I want sex of various types there will be an apartment or two there as well catering to different tastes. VH seem to be moving along a path of hard sex followed by more hard sex and the real life experience seems to be getting lost along the way. Its a pity things are going this way because I think it is the mix that has allowed VH to become so successful and if you take the voyeuristic experience away I think VH will lose more viewers than they think. JMO  

VH thinks the answer is to churn through these couples so that your kind will get their fill. What happens after they leave and the constant stress of having to perform goes out the window with them. It’s just business they’ll say. VH knows who is making the money here. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

VH thinks the answer is to churn through these couples so that your kind will get their fill. What happens after they leave and the constant stress of having to perform goes out the window with them. It’s just business they’ll say. VH knows who is making the money here. 

And thats good. Companies not making money wont last.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

My kind Amy? Read it again ! I agree with you !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You cant compare RLC and VH therefore I do not see competition there...

I’m not comparing, just pointing out VH’s priorities and motivations. 

#1 Money

#2 Beat RLC

#3 Voyeurism

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And thats good. Companies not making money wont last.

And companies that put their greed before the quality of their product lose their soul and eventually their business follows behind it. Then there’s a lot of head scratching!