Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

The display of this "insensitive" "Maron, well said!  Shows time and time again does the pride of Rock influence his very own "fall. While denying it, Rock gradually starts to believe that he is the authority, or that he possesses great moral dominion over others, yet it is spiritually unwarranted. By that point he loses steam; in the result, he falsely begins trying to prove that unwarranted dominion by seizing the role of a condemner. I have so, much hate; for this guy for the immaturity, he has produced. The scars from mental cruelty can be as deep and long-lasting as wounds from punches or slaps but are often not as obvious. In fact, I just read, "even among women who have experienced violence from a partner, half or more report that the man’s emotional abuse is what is causing them the greatest harm." Is hard to Comden a person not knowing his upbringing. Nevertheless, if one can see and breath the air, then he should be aware of his actions. Peace Joey :angry:

You so right Joey, words cut deep and last long after any pain from any physical violence. I was a very hurtful person in the past to the man I'm with now. I would say the most terrible things to try to hurt him when we we're arguing about something. I got help and never do it anymore. He forgiven me but I'm sure he's still thinks about it at times. I've never been able to forgive myself though, so the emotional pain goes on for both involved. These 2 need professional help, and Ana really deserves much better. That's my debby downer comment for today

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Don't be surprised mate. Girls can do no wrong and therefore should never receive punishment.

Well, in that situation - I'm more than sure that most of project GUYS participants would act in a similar way. There, in fact, Anastasia was provocateur of the situation.

Also - they already had a lot of warnings. I do not support Rock. He is not a project person. But Anastasia is not angel too. If she not change her behavior. Similar situations will be in the future. Already with the other guys.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Eh, bu durumda - Ben proje ÇOCUKLAR katılımcıların çoğu da benzer şekilde hareket edeceğini Emin misiniz?. Orada, aslında, Anastasia durumun provakatördü.

Ayrıca - onlar zaten uyarıların çok şey vardı. Ben Kaya desteklemez. O bir proje insan değil. Ama Anastasia çok melek değildir. onun davranışını değiştirmek etmiyorsa. Benzer durumlar gelecekte olacaktır. Zaten diğer çocuklar ile.

You were right, anastasia was the provocateur, and as a result both were guilty