Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Ana's sneak sex scenes during Jan 27 Orgy night are excluded from the recording archive:

• Ana had such nice sex with Kevin twice.
  • Ana gave blow job to Dean. But Dean wanted to bring her to Bedroom and orgy with Candy
  • In the Kitchen Ana did ass grinding to Dean's dick but Dean already had sex and could not get an erection just standing in the kitchen.

All above scenes are excluded from archive, instead we have the scene "Dean tries to get some jan 27" that shoes Dean wanted to fuck Ana and she rejects. Well that one time Ana was not in the mood.

I don't know how to read this. It seems that VHTV excluded the scenes that Rock is not supposed to see.

It's on archive kevin fucking ana in the bedroom ... (i know you are talking about ana and kevin in the couch)

I remember that things was commented here (also by me at the time, that why i know they happened) but maybe it wasn't notice on timelime by the uploaders and know ask for them in the archive topic... 

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Ana's sneak sex scenes during Jan 27 Orgy night are excluded from the recording archive:

• Ana had such nice sex with Kevin twice.
  • Ana gave blow job to Dean. But Dean wanted to bring her to Bedroom and orgy with Candy
  • In the Kitchen Ana did ass grinding to Dean's dick but Dean already had sex and could not get an erection just standing in the kitchen.

All above scenes are excluded from archive, instead we have the scene "Dean tries to get some jan 27" that shoes Dean wanted to fuck Ana and she rejects. Well that one time Ana was not in the mood.

I don't know how to read this. It seems that VHTV excluded the scenes that Rock is not supposed to see.

I had them archived. Everything !!!! It is still not cleared and I have no idea why ?

• Like 1

Perhaps, this will turn into another one of those, "delete the scenes that caused this pain to errupt, I'll take the fine and promise to be a good boy from now on, and since Ana didn't get hurt, all is forgiven, move on", cases?

Just now, Amy3 said:

Perhaps, this will turn into another one of those, "delete the scenes that caused this pain to errupt, I'll take the fine and promise to be a good boy from now on, and since Ana didn't get hurt, all is forgiven, move on", cases?

Could they really show that much weakness after announcing they had kicked him out of the project?

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Could they really show that much weakness after announcing they had kicked him out of the project?

Don't believe and don't make any sense..  saying what was said and the deleting the videos and saying "nothing happened"