Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

37 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

First saw Candy in A&A's old apartment.

40 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I don't remember seeing Candy before.. Didn't pay too much attention to this group before. I know anna and Nru. not sure about Candy..

on previous visits they made love with anastasia, candy and rock

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

I don't remember seeing Candy before.. Didn't pay too much attention to this group before. I know anna and Nru. not sure about Candy..

Candy comes from old Anna&Alex apartment. Then disappear for a while and come back on atual Anna &Alex apartment where visited a few Times with party and without . And now is regular visit here, and was part of the threesome on the innauguration day

About night drama - I can not say anything. The apartment is hidden. It seems to me that they will either be fined or expelled. They already had several warnings from VH.

And I would not blame Rock for everything. Anastasia also emotionally unstable. And regularly provokes Rock to start scandal. Let's just say - they are both not very good people:confused:.

But in this situation, they can only blame themselves (Ana and Rock). Anna&Alex introduced them (in sauna private party) to swingers - who always make a good show. They did a rating night. Until they began to fight and scandal.

However - there is a part of the project. I think if they had a good rating, they would not have made this party. Restricted to stable friends # 32, girls from Ana. Arranging a night meetings - where nothing happens. But it`s not work now in VH.

• Like 3

Dean now with Ana in the bedroom but they only chat as friends. As a voyeur it kinda sucks I don't get to see those two finally fuck, but on the positive note I like that he's not being a pussy hound and actually talks with her as a friend.