Marna & Greg

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Samara Apartment

I have to hand it to the admin/mods on this site; I requested StnCld to set up this thread in the name of SARATOV, for the very simple reason that is what Voyeur-Villa called it when they started live broadcasting. Since then they have both changed the name to Samara and changed also the free cams available. Like you jabbath I suspect they have reused the old cams from Volga, which has incidentally been de-listed, as they are certainly not of the quality put more recently into some of the other locations.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I have to hand it to the admin/mods on this site; I requested StnCld to set up this thread in the name of SARATOV, for the very simple reason that is what Voyeur-Villa called it when they started live broadcasting. Since then they have both changed the name to Samara and changed also the free cams available. Like you jabbath I suspect they have reused the old cams from Volga, which has incidentally been de-listed, as they are certainly not of the quality put more recently into some of the other locations.

Well no matter how they call it sorry to say but using these cams for a new place is a absolutely no go. Who is gonna watch it when Tula, Dubna and Tver have better cams? And who is still interested in Greg the sofa warmer and Marna? They were already boring in Dubna back in the days...

Agreed; Greg is the archetypal couch-potato and we have seen a lot of Marna over time; she was noticeably less enthusiastic for the "games" all the girls played that Sonia and Iris or Jackie and the Tver girls. I think V0V have probably set themselves up for a failure there. I am not paying their bills.

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Agreed; Greg is the archetypal couch-potato and we have seen a lot of Marna over time; she was noticeably less enthusiastic for the "games" all the girls played that Sonia and Iris or Jackie and the Tver girls. I think V0V have probably set themselves up for a failure there. I am not paying their bills.

I do not get their business plan at all. Closing a place and then open a different place which is looking much worse than Volga or Dubna with participants who got the least votes by the voting who should stay? I do not get it. Just my two cents to this.

Il y a 13 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Je ne comprends pas leur plan d'affaires du tout. La fermeture d'un lieu, puis ouvrir un autre lieu qui est à la recherche bien pire que la Volga ou Dubna avec les participants qui ont obtenu le moins de voix par le vote qui devrait rester? Je ne comprends pas. Juste mes deux cents à ce sujet.

Je pense qu il manque aussi des pieces ou sont les chambres? Et iris et lex ne sont pas notes?

3 hours ago, Mothtut said:

It looks like it's not finished yet/ No plan on the right side. Cameras are bad tuned.

VV cant be satisified with that small quite run down looking place. I guess that is why there was no twitter anouncement about it at all. It looks worse than on their first appartements they had. Cam quality is as bad of course..