Lina & Dominica

On 13/02/2018 at 12:47 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Sleeping separately. Trouble in paradise?

Always had the feeling there's is no real lina and Dominica,I mean,for the house there is but Lina have an boyfriend(tec dude)and most of the time seems to be with him(outside),Dominica no ideia if she have someone or not.But place works like this Lina appears from time to time girls get involved,one of them vanish for some time(most of times it's Lina)and that's it.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always had the feeling there's is no real lina and Dominica,I mean,for the house there is but Lina have an boyfriend(tec dude)and most of the time seems to be with him(outside),Dominica no ideia if she have someone or not.But place works like this Lina appears from time to time girls get involved,one of them vanish for some time(most of times it's Lina)and that's it.

I guess you missed the countless times they went down on each other :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess you missed the countless times they went down on each other :biggrin:

Yes seen some of those,but I feel lina relationship it's truly with tec dude,she seems happier with him,but maybe I am wrong and she Realy likes more Dominica..or..she loves both.

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Her sex with the guy seems a hell of a lot more hotter than with Dominica. And I do find it strange that he just happens to be the only guy that she has had sex with.

Lina's sex with Dominica certainly has it's moments and often Lina can't keep her hands off Dominica however, like you, i do find her relationship with this guy a bit odd when she is supposed to be living with Dominica and even more so that she has him in the same apartment with Dominica sleeping just a few feet away while he is banging the shit out of her.

However there doesn't seem to be any jealousy between the 3 of them and no doubt he is happy getting a regular banging session lol.

Still don't really understand the 3 of them but hey ho such is life :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lina's sex with Dominica certainly has it's moments and often Lina can't keep her hands off Dominica however, like you, i do find her relationship with this guy a bit odd when she is supposed to be living with Dominica and even more so that she has him in the same apartment with Dominica sleeping just a few feet away while he is banging the shit out of her.

However there doesn't seem to be any jealousy between the 3 of them and no doubt he is happy getting a regular banging session lol.

Still don't really understand the 3 of them but hey ho such is life :biggrin:

Don't think there will ever be a 3some between them though!

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Her sex with the guy seems a hell of a lot more hotter than with Dominica. And I do find it strange that he just happens to be the only guy that she has had sex with.

if the other girl is lesbian, she will be in trouble one day the other one decides to go with the guy like linda did to carrie since she does not seam to have any other friends visiting her.

itQrgSdd_o.jpg

• Like 2