Lina & Dominica

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's curious to observe that since day 13 all the moments that i saw online and thumbs and here on photos from the girls are always lina taking care of dominica

That is interesting. Sexually speaking, Lina always takes care of Dominica and Tech Guy takes care of Lina.

One sided sexual relationships among lesbians couples doesn't really surprise me though. Even in Nina/Kira's apartment on RLC, 99% of the time it's always Kira taking care of Nina. And a good friend of mine who's a lesbian has told me she's met quite a few number of girls who almost have zero interest in sex and never want to be pleasured.

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That is interesting. Sexually speaking, Lina always takes care of Dominica and Tech Guy takes care of Lina.

One sided sexual relationships among lesbians couples doesn't really surprise me though. Even in Nina/Kira's apartment on RLC, 99% of the time it's always Kira taking care of Nina. And a good friend of mine who's a lesbian has told me she's met quite a few number of girls who almost have zero interest in sex and never want to be pleasured.

And of course some people prefer to give then receive!