Lina & Dominica

13 hours ago, groomy said:

Again - it was logical. The two weakest apartments were closed. Who is next?

Many apartments on the edge of survival in fact now.

in my opinion there are several near that or in not far future,Kristen&steve,Viki&kate,darcie&stifler,dean&candy(but this ones are good friends of managers so could stay more time)even Cleo&axel,lots of desipiring places.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

in my opinion there are several near that or in not far future,Kristen&steve,Viki&kate,darcie&stifler,dean&candy(but this ones are good friends of managers so could stay more time)even Cleo&axel,lots of desipiring places.

Kristin & Steve no I think they will be great they already had a meeting with Clara & Stas. I think they will show us many more things in the future.

Viki & Kate I don't know the place is always strong when Izzy is there but might have problems on their own.

Darcie & Stifler maybe yes. 

Dean & Candy no way. They have quite regular parties with hot guests lately. And there is Heather most of the time.

Cleo & Axel no way. They have many hot friends with lot of action.

il y a 6 minutes, ze81 a dit :

à mon avis, il y a plusieurs près que ou à l'avenir, non loin, Kristen et steve, Viki & kate, Darcie & Stifler, le doyen et les bonbons (mais ce sont ceux qui sont de bons amis de gestionnaires afin pourrait rester plus de temps), même Cleo & axel, beaucoup d'endroits desipiring.

pour moi il faut fermer em et sid aucun avenir stella et stephan et zoiet tim les moins active .....

• Like 1

• 5 months later...