Maria & Mari

16 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

You absolutely have the rights of it there; she has entertained us all hugely for a long time and, a you rightly say frustrated us also with lighting and failed parties also in the old flat/house. She is, as ze81 points out, now packing which is probably why she has her girlfriends with her to help. Freddy (cat weasel or ferret) does nothing apparently to help, thus far so it is left to the girls to empty the cupboards. I shall certainly miss her as she undoubtedly has sex appeal, if not beauty, although she has a fearsome temper at times also from which Grisha suffered occasionally. Overall I am sad as she has been a bright flame in a sometimes rather clouded period. I wish her well.

Hehe..cat weasel or ferret..:biggrin:.

9 hours ago, ooopel said:

Awww. Ash dear ,Do you still thinking  of the Grisha. Look at my eyes well, and tell me the truth :angel:, like girl to girl , do you  want to take a massage from him ??:biggrin:, just kidding, about any lady, it's lucky if she have able to get Grisha,Yes, my dear, nothing info or anew news about them until now not from groomy not from others..

Of course i want a massage from him!! And all the orgasms that comes with it! Guess when Maria leaves we'll never know what happened with them.

4 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

A new playground will be opened.
Now there are fees and stuff.
What will be in Marie and Grisha is not clear, too many problems have accumulated.

I am now in shock and I do not know how to continue to be any further.

I'll be around if that, write thoughts.

Tks Freddy 

• Like 1

the girls will move to the project in a double.
I will most likely next door.

To introduce you to me a little, 3 facts. (then I can still write)
1) I'm 27
2) stable work (I'm going to quit to go with the girls)
3) a virgin

I think this will give rise to new jokes and discussion. = (

• Like 1