Maria & Mari

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

they don't need to hide anymore because the timeline do it for them :biggrin: ... we have a hole in the timeline of 25 minutes (from ~8:15:50 to 8:40:17)

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam16?timestamp=1518239729

and from the bathroom @FreddyK96416212 bating alone :biggrin: (maria pls help him next time ... he deserve a better treatment)

Edit: some1 saw what happened in this time? or just the apt gone down?

i have the gap also.

To all of all!
I took the time off and leave, now I can rest a little, and what will happen next depends on how I will celebrate it. =)
There is a new place, but there is still work, do not care.

And yes, sometimes people smoke in the toilet.
The balcony is too cold.
In occasion of cameras on an input I shall ask, can what simple we throw.

26 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

To all of all!
I took the time off and leave, now I can rest a little, and what will happen next depends on how I will celebrate it. =)

The balcony is too cold.

Thanks for the info, Freddy. When you can please bring Leila back or even better get her an own place on VH :biggrin:

35 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

To all of all!

The balcony is too cold.

hi  dear Freddy,  happy to hear you in  a vacation, so, some expectation there, we wait to see hot nights , really  a smoking  in toilet not  a big issue,but whom  am me to judes  on the people , but for sure, the other thing you did it in toilet  that very weirdbow (you'r really in vacation):biggrin:, last thing,say hello to (Maria and kiss her) :heart:

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for the info, Freddy. When you can please bring Leila back or even better get her an own place on VH :biggrin:

freddy happy today, so i expect answer you, not like the other days,he is in a good mood,not so high :biggrin:

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i agree with ooopel. maria seemed to realize that she needed to get off to a gr8 start to reclaim the lost credibility & audience of the apt & the 3some with freddy & leila was a gr8 & surprising move. but since then nothing. we don't know mari yet but aside from sex twice (once ruined by bad streaming) she hasn't done much. i'm afraid that they are going down the drain again.:huh:

Totaly agree with you golfer,the first day was great,really looked like things were changed for better,nice sex,they didn't vanish a lot from cams,right now if you to the place isn't very diferent fro the last one.

• Like 1