As the piano craved to play..!
 when I see the words,
I laugh and cry,
in the same time..!! 
 For me,
the poems are, 
my only home..!!

Signature:ooopel

Детка, я в восторге от твоего творчества, мне лестно, что творческий человек так близок ко мне, спасибо)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

Детка, я в восторге от твоего творчества, мне лестно, что творческий человек так близок ко мне, спасибо)

Я очень рад, что я, действительно, ценю это и благодарю вас за добрые слова, мой друг,:heart::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

....and see there is always so much more happening in their lives then you can ever realize.  

Thanks for your sincerity Maria! Love you girl! ❤️

and all we complain about is flickering lights and hiding..:sick:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nack said:

and all we complain about is flickering lights and hiding..:sick:

огней не будет больше!

мы не скрываемся, мы курим в туалете, у нас температура на улице бывает -25, на балконе очень холодно, мы часто болеем.

22 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

Maria we are really love you as senorita as you be,and you always still be a Great (witch) for me,and i said that in the poem, and for record, i named that poem by your name:heart:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Maria we are really love you as senorita as you be,and you always still be a Great (witch) for me,and i said that in the poem, and for record, i named that poem by your name:heart:

Mmm ... how nice, I'm very warm with this thought, it's really important for me to feel your love.

I will soon promise you to learn English to speak with you. )))

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Ты давно со мной, как ты видела наши отношения с Гришей, мне правда нужен совет со стороны, во мне горит огонь и пламя обжигает меня, я запуталась.(